Vape Mail 2017!

I had 2 of those well the wife and I, they broke after 3 months about a week apart. Push in while sliding the door to unlatch it.

3 Likes

Damnit. Thought black Friday would have been it for the year. Is that a super concentrate? Real flavors standard peach and mango are my go to and have not had any brand yet that comes close to the taste.

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Nutmeg - Real Flavors Super Concentrate (1OZ) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071WDM16N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_V5dpAb8DWR6JW

2 Likes

Thanks, I threw in their bombpop flavor too.

2 Likes

18650 Sony US18650VTC6 3000mAh High Discharge Flat Top

Got these, hope they are right

7 Likes

Excellent choice!

4 Likes

I so need this for rice pudding

2 Likes

I got the same batteries from the same place. Excellent batteries and vendor.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Be careful with juice spills with that mod! With the screen up top right next to the tank, it can be a killer issue! We had a couple of them and within days of each other, they both died due to juice dripping down into the +/- button. I really loved it, otherwise. I hope yours lasts a lot longer!!!

3 Likes

omg Molly, you are so right I should have noticed this before ordering it… I see a fried mod in my near future… grr i really need a new mod to replace that tuglyfe

3 Likes

We went from those to the eleaf 200w tc put arctic fox on them and won’t buy smok ever again. The 200w tc feel better in the hand and are way more pocket friendly plus they do tc so much better with arctic fox.

4 Likes

thanks cutlass, I will go check those out

2 Likes

http://www.3fvape.com/home/8783-authentic-eleaf-istick-tc200w-tc-200w-temperature-control-vw-variable-wattage-mod-black-1200w-3-x-18650.html?search_query=200w+tc&results=445#.WjygLitOmEc

2 Likes

TY again! Wow so inexpensive. I always bought kits so i dont h ave to figure out the tank part lol. What tank do you use?

ah i see they are in china, I guess thats why its inexpensive ;p

2 Likes

We use steam crave supreme v2. One of the best tanks imo, lots of people on here swear by them.

2 Likes

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/17719-authentic-steam-crave-aromamizer-supreme-v2-rdta-rebuildable-dripping-tank-atomizer-silver-5ml-25mm-diameter.html?search_query=Steam+crave&results=15#.Wjy63ytOmEc

3 Likes

you rock ty! Now last stupid question… can i buy coils for this or i have to build? I so do not see myself ever building these

3 Likes

@Lexie3 Funny you should say that. I know I USED to say that, and perhaps @Cutlass92 and @Molly_Mcghee USED to say that as well. You CAN buy premade coils, but WOW, you would be very surprised how NOT hard making coils are. You don’t HAVE To make the multi-strand, fancy schmancy, hi-tech, uber complex coils, you can vape ALL day and night on a simple, single wire coil. I do !!!

Oh look, here’s a thread building ON a Steam Crave RDTA v2. how convenient !!!

6 Likes

So my vape mail came in yesterday.

I only had to drive 580 miles to get the thing. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! I got to meet the man, the myth, the legend @Whiterose0818. Damn nice motherfucker. It was a ton of fun.

26 Likes