Vape Mail 2017!

The stickers are on the back side but the mods are reversed.

Nope, I took of the plastic wrapping and maybe placed them back in the box the other way. The issue is closest to us in a way.

The silver one isnā€™t milled to a clean finish on the outside top edge?

1 Like

OMG you are so close

Final guess. The 510 connection is slightly recessed.

1 Like

You are even closer, right there basically, canā€™t get any closer. Looking at the problem. Go a little deeper.

Is it that you forgot to buy batteries?

Also, whatā€™s up with the threading on those 510s?

2 Likes

No threads on the Silver 510?

4 Likes

Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner. Well done. Super kudos goes to you. Yeah just the silver one has no thread. I took this photo straight out of the box and did not realise till Iā€™d done the upgrades and then went to use them.

Iā€™ve emailed Vaporcube but its outside business hours over there. Iā€™m sure they will fix it up no problems so Iā€™m not to fussed. Will wait to see there reply. Iā€™m not the type to kick up a fuss but do try and persuade companies to add something in for the inconvenience. Maybe they can give me a pair of batteries that I forgot to order.

I am loving the Orange G2 rocking a clapton Core Kanthal wrap nichrome in TC mode working a treat. Iā€™m a big fan so far. They are half price at the moment so I really think they canā€™t be beat, as long as you can attach an atty to them. haha.

3 Likes

Vaporcube is great at customer service. When I first bought mine, I bought the G1 and realized my mistake. I notified them and they said they would handle it. Two days later I received the G1 and they told me to keep it. The day after that I received the G2. I was so impressed with both the mod and the service that I ordered two more.
It worries me that the one you received got past quality control. It means that Hohm Tech failed to test this out after production. I guess nobodyā€™s perfect.

1 Like

but, I said that in the post right before hisā€¦ :cry:

5 Likes

If thereā€™s a prize, Iā€™ll let you have it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries. It just made me chuckle.

@Volition is giving you the mod at 40% off + shipping lol (vaporcube has them at 50% off)
:laughing:

1 Like

Whatareya, some kinna comedian?

2 Likes

I am so sorry to see you have a HohmWrecker
Worseā€¦more than one.
They are NOT a mod that easily fits the hand, and they are
a sharp edge-ed box Not close to ā€˜ergonomicā€™.
What could possibly be your attraction to ā€˜themā€™?

4 Likes

i have been thinking the same thi g in reference to the size it looks huge imo ive even mentioned the size to @Rob62 over the phone

2 Likes

Make no mistake, this thing is butt ugly! But once youā€™ve tried it. All I can say is: Wow! It takes a little getting used to size-wise, but the G2ā€™s are my favorite to date. I also like the fact that you can easily replace the board if you need to. I comverted my G1 to the G2 board with no hassles or soldering.

5 Likes

Iā€™m loving the G2, absolutely loving it. Each to their own @ozo and I know Iā€™m not alone, maybe your the odd man out here, just maybe. I think your stretching it a bit[quote=ā€œozo, post:136, topic:102393ā€]
What could possibly be your attraction to ā€˜themā€™?
[/quote]

As i said the prize has been given. kudos has been dispensed, @Big_Benny_MI was number 1 but Iā€™ll generously double the kudos so you can have 1 lot each. My bad for missing that but I do believe you both spotted the gaping error of your own accord.

Good fun, I like it and that cannot be denied. Mind you itā€™s day 1 so Iā€™ll be a lot better informed in say 2 months or so. Itā€™s surprisingly feels very light to the point where with an Ammit on it the centre of gravity feels slightly odd. The edges are not sharp for me, but i do acknowledge they are not rounded terribly just bevelled i think is the best description.

I have no doubt the customer service will be fine. Iā€™ve only heard good things so far.

This mod definitely polarises the community though. Iā€™ve tried most of my tanks on it in TC mode even stock coils like the Aspire atlantis, i couldnā€™t remember what material the coil was I think Kanthal and the curve wouldnā€™t kick it at 100% so I just went to xXx mode and it kicked in at a curve of 8%. I like the ramp up, it feels accurate in watts mode. The built in TC modes like SS, ti etc seem accurate and the other modes are all relative I suppose. I wouldnā€™t go by exactly whats on the screen butā€™s itā€™s close i reckon and it definitely works for my setups. I believe the issue at first was with some MTL tanks. Thatā€™s what I gather from the videos Iā€™ve watched. From a ergonomic point of view. Itā€™s comfortable in my hand, good weight but not as comfortable as say a reuleaux or alien thatā€™s for sure. But no problem to me. It is definitely not perfect for portablity out & about but Iā€™ve got other mods that can handle that. This will be for work and home on the bench.

Iā€™m stoked with it so far. but letā€™s give it time to make a fair judgement. Initial view excellent. Rambling once more. Stopped.

3 Likes

for the price it sounds fab i am still learning about rda/rta building coils etc im sure its a great mod i personally just cant get around the bulkiness lol, but im still stuck on rip tripper being an asshole and wont buy a pharoh bc of it lmao

6 Likes