Vape Mail 2018

I really like all those you ordered… :+1:

1 Like

I think I do too! I ran out of Vanilla so this is a second one. But reading here convinced me that I need to have those fruits. And I can’t lie, they smell fantastically amazing. Now, off to freehand add them to the database in a unique way!!! :sunglasses::rofl::grimacing:

4 Likes

I got me one of them there Squanker mods you all been talkin 'bout.

17 Likes

Great news @Jooshwa, what are your thoughts on it so far ?

2 Likes

Shizammm! That there looks lik a nice un!

4 Likes

What I wished for, a mansion:

What I got, a Mansion:

Joyetech Mansion, eGo Auto AIO

11 Likes

The mod itself is very nice. All metal construction, and the latch on the battery door is metal as well, so I don’t have to worry about that wearing out hopefully.

This is my first large RDA and I’m having some trouble getting flavor from it after trying 2 different builds though.

2 Likes

If you have a different drip tip it may help. Do you have a picture of the build?

1 Like

in the second pic you can see the coil is pretty much level with the air holes.

6 Likes

With only 2 ive used w/ simple side airflow like that, i yanked it up so the bottom of the coil is in the middle of the airflow slot but not sure how high u are allowed w/ the top cap, make sure u test for short before u fire it of course.

5 Likes

I would do 2 things
Lift the coils so the air is hitting the underside of the coil
Get that cotton pushed up and to the sides to get more airflow under the coil

12 Likes

@Jooshwa If I’m not mistaken @TheTinMan gave me this EXACT same advice for a similar problem I was having, and he nailed it.

8 Likes

Was having the same problem with my (now beloved) Aromamizer Supreme. Lifted the coils about 1.5 mm and made sure that I could see the bottom of the coils through the airflow. The difference was unreal! It’s wild how that small of a move can make that much of a difference in flavor.

5 Likes

That did the trick. Airflow is coming up under the coils now and I also tucked the cotton underneath them.

I meant to mention that I actually like the bypass mode on this one.

On the Aegis it was severely lacking, but with a dual battery setup it fires very nicely even if it is locked at 4.2 volts.

3 Likes

Didn’t need anything, but got an email about The Ammit 22mm for Labor Day.
It’s a nice, single coil RTA and it’s in my rotation.
So thought I’d get another for back-up.
Couldn’t turn down an Authentic Ammit for $8.76 USD.:grinning:

2 Likes

Could’ve been worse eh?

Or even scarier… :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Your absolutely right, I’m extremely happy :smile:

4 Likes

Got an Ijoy Avenger 270 a few minutes ago. Waiting on the 20700’s to charge up but can’t wait to play with this thing. Didn’t know it at the time of purchase, but it has voice control (why?) and lights that flash according to the environment (again, why?). I’m sure I will be disabling this eventually, but first I’m going to play the hell out of it. The Avenger tank that came with it is pretty damn solid and although it’s not rba compatible (boo!) I want to try the mesh coil out.

Hurry up and charge damnit!

8 Likes

I think I’d rather get Marilyn over Chuckie-That little nugget 'o loopy was just a little too over the top for my tastes. Besides, Marilyn/Brian seems like he’d be a hoot to share a bottle of Absinthe and swap ideas.

4 Likes

Received my Phenom, Krma and Entheon clones yesterday. All of them are great but the Krma and Phenom are simply suberb RDA BF devices. Good quality work on all of them.

8 Likes