Vape Mail 2018

Quick peek at the new Crown iV - I won’t be doing a full review but will throw some thoughts out on it once I have time. I did always like the clear cases crown used but it appears they have moved away from them.

12 Likes

The police would call this a Double Fatality.

19 Likes

Booyah @woftam, double trouble !!!

6 Likes

Yay Bull City Flavors! Ordered Thursday, got it today. Mixing tonight! W00T W00T!

20 Likes

Looks so good… yum

All the goodies ppl order… they put in this thread below. So there’s one place you can drool over everyone stuff. :smile:

7 Likes

Looks good @scifoc you will be busy tonight.

Maybe @woftam can merge and then close this thread :+1:

6 Likes

That’s a whole lotta mixin’ you got there @scifoc

5 Likes

Congratulations on getting your order :slight_smile:

Mine is not even packaged or shipped, but it doesn’t bother me. I did expect slower handling during thanksgiving and cyber monday.

On the bright side, so longer they take, less work for me. Sometimes it’s great to do other things after work then mixing or sft :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ha. Mixing all this week after work. It helps that I only live about 3 hours from BCF for quick shipments. Just waiting on an Amazon order of 15 60ml bottles and 12 120ml bottles.

3 Likes

So many firsts here.
First dna mod
First steam crave
First play in the deep water
All 3 are working very well together.

14 Likes

what kind of mod , looks cool

3 Likes

Its a rebel mod 2 x 21700 dna250. They were selling the 250 mods off at a discount as the 250c are coming.
https://www.esauce.co.uk/rebel-mod/evolv-dna-rebel-mods

4 Likes

The 250c has been out almost a year. I actually know that for Black Friday a dual battery could be had for under $100.00 and a triple for under $110.00 shipped.

2 Likes

So so so much vape mail that can’t be posted until Christmas… The suspense is killing me! I wanna see the reaction!!! :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

@Cutlass92

My new temp control mixure arrived today… :sunglasses:

Heating up water up first to 60 degrees Celsius. The temp I mix vg and pg together.

10 Likes

Cool! I just use my old beat up stirrers, they may not be fancy but they are US made and only cost $5.00 each!

Well besides the middle one, that one I got before I had a clue.

9 Likes

Nice @Cutlass92

3 Likes

I was talking to someone a year ago or so about new mag mixers like the two you have on each end of table… Now that I need one i am wondering where u buy them

2 Likes

Well those are old community college ones that they assuming came from an auction,I got them on eBay, the seller had them listed for$20.00 each not working, I offered them$5.00 plus$10.00 shipping for both, took them a few days to get back to me but they took it. They still had the college’s stickers on them.

4 Likes

Nice set up. It don’t matter how much they cost as long as they do the job you want them to do… Me I like heating the vg and pg when mixing…

But cheaper is always a good thing.

5 Likes