Vape Mail 2018

This marks a monumental day in history!
I recieved my flavors for the meteor milk clone, and they are not flavorah! Im pretty fricking pumped

18 Likes

I have been hangin out for the new ipv xyanide mod to arrive and it is a stealth bomber (i love the look some may not though)

hqdefault
oops wrong pic

I would like to add wtf were you thinking ipv you had the room for it why not make it a nice 30mm mod - shattered I will have to put a different tank on it.

13 Likes

You need more mods bro :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lmao always

4 Likes

Got my nic salts yesterday pg based any one else think it is a strang colour it was also slightly peppery at 3mg they told me to let it steep but i am sceptical :confused:

4 Likes

Ya i don’t think that is an answer you should have gotten @LiquidNicotineW. I did see someone else had a colored nic salts from LNW (also in pg). I will see if i can put my finger on the post. I get mine in vg and they are nearly clear. I would like LNW to explain why the pg and vg versions are different.

EDIT : found it >

5 Likes

Cheers think i am going to make a unflavored at a higher mg as well to see if it is rougher on the throat or similar to the 3mg

2 Likes

omg what did you do with laura5

7 Likes

Vape Mail from the winning contest for the Aspire Quad-Flex Power Pack. I’m liking it, using the coils that came with it great really love the deep juice Wells, airflow, is great !! I believe there spaced(possibly) claptons. Duels .37 OHMs 40-50 Watts. My sweet spot, Also ordered the Dead Rabbit last night. We’ll see how well it works out. All in All if this one was to bite the dust I would with out a doubt get another. Also very easy to build on the velocity style deck.

8 Likes

Yer yer my winnings from the chines newyear comp is here

12 Likes

yes that is 5 30ml bottles of FA cream whipped

14 Likes

8 Likes

The last 5 bottles.

3 Likes

yes it was lol

5 Likes

This arrived earlier this week. 1/3 the retail price of local shops and got from China to EU in 3 weeks time, with free shipping, smack in the middle of Chinese New Year. I’m impressed :smiley:

I bought this thanks to a recommendation I’ve seen in these forums and I can see why. Great kit.

10 Likes

Thats a great charger…i have 2 of them…it has great functions in the mode selection…you will be happy with it…also the fan is not that loud…enjoy it

5 Likes

Have to give @Nicotine_River props … wasn’t expecting this till Friday or sat… but replacement bottle arrived today that was shipped out Monday…

Really happy to see the new bottle didn’t have the same defect in the cap when taken off…

8 Likes

Yup. Flavor order. And the extra empty bottles are out of sight. But all arrived in a timely fashion, complete, and no leaking.

12 Likes

Got my Pazzo one shots that I won from @ecigexpress. Got here pretty fast considering they are clear across the country from me. Anywho, I’ll mix these up and leave some reviews, both hear and ECX. Then I will mix some recipes using the one shots as concentrates. Way cool. I won. how exciting thanks again ECX.

23 Likes

Dude! Congrats!!!
Sounds like you came up on the shiny side. :wink:

6 Likes