Vape Mail 2018

ooh, I see pandoro, that a good one, one that no one gets but my own recipes, and not easily found here.

2 Likes

last monday sourcemore.com sent this indestructible Beast, the Aegis Legend MOD
Watch for my reviewā€¦
But we are really liking it :smile:

9 Likes

Drop test drop test !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK, so not vape mail, but @R113 sent me the absolute coolest frigging thing ever. Ever! How he painted this to be just fantastically gorgeous is beyond me, but I love it!

Itā€™s taken a while to get an appropriate picture that details the paint job on it, which is a purple, glittery finish. I had to have a little bit of sunlight, but not enough to glare too much. The pictures donā€™t even do it justice, it is brilliant in hand. :blush:

10 Likes

@Silhouette Is that a KING SIZED BEDAZZLED BEER MUG !!! ???

5 Likes

We can drop itā€¦

After the swim in beer cup test :smile:

Is it 1m deep?

4 Likes

Itā€™s a Stainless Steel Tumbler, it stays hot all morning.

7 Likes

OooOOOooo!! nice work Russ!! :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

PM me if anyone wants a tumbler. Insulated tumbler prices are good right now plus that finish should last a lifetime

4 Likes

My ā€œwhopping shopping spreeā€ rofl
I had $24 to spend, and I think it came to like $23.84 or some such.

But thanks again BCV for the Memorial Day sale!

The three on the left are restocks.
Three new testers from VT, and one from TFA.
And a damnit! I forgot that I didnā€™t want to buy FW Chocolate Mint ever again (either that or mine had gone bad before I got to try itā€¦so weā€™ll see! lol) But thatā€™s what I get for not checking my ELR flavor notes, and my ELR shopping list before clicking add to cart.

@Lolly looking forward to trying the Honeycomb!!

Also, looking forward to trying the TFA PB, since Iā€™ve already tried the Cap PB (too sweet) and the FLV PB (raw peanuts more than PB).

The Chocolate Mousse VT reviews said it was on par with Inaā€™s Choc. Cream IIRC, as well as the fact that it was just good!

And then the Boysenberry VT is just a continuation of the ongoing hunt for a decent all-around boysenberry (at my preferred power). FLVā€™s is very nice, but is missing body, and also needs higher power before it really starts to shine. And the otherā€™s Iā€™ve tried justā€¦ ā€œnot so muchā€ overall.

8 Likes

Its not but I do like it a lot, definatly better kind of chocolate, still not chocolate tho lol. Needs a bit of a steep tho. Let us know how you like it :wink:

Honeycomb is amazing if you donā€™t fall in the trap and assume its honey :wink:

2 Likes

No chance of my mistaking it! I had to ask beforehand about whether it was a ā€œcerealā€ profile orā€¦ before! lol (hence my tagging Lolly who spoke pretty highly of it!)

I have a local company that hand makes chocolates, and they have a similar concoction to what she decribed, although, itā€™s molasses based. So if nothing else, it should be a great candidate for bending into a recipe for that! :wink: -Iā€™m excited about trying it, though the finger test from the bottle leads me to believe these arenā€™t going to be ultra strong or anything, Iā€™m hoping that theyā€™ll at least be useful in the 4% to 6% range!

https://www.chocolatechocolate.com/product/Molasses-Puff-1lb/SIGNATURE-ITEMS

2 Likes

I couldnt use it w/o a touch .25% saline found it too dry

5 Likes

Good to know! TY!

3 Likes

@Sprkslfly I like how you shop, and what you shop for.

3 Likes

wonder how long he worked on trying to spend the 16 cents

5 Likes

actuallyā€¦ I had it to $24 EXACT on the second try TYVM! lmao

Butā€¦I kept swapping flavors out thinking I want thisā€¦ and thisā€¦ but NEED thatā€¦ and thatā€¦ andā€¦ on and on it went. Til I finally said, ENOUGH! =x

Dont believe me??

sad huh. :rofl:

11 Likes

I like when u have the max to hit and attempt to get really close but adding 2 cents increase the shipā€™n and puts u over

5 Likes

Silly games we play but makes shopping more fun

5 Likes

I got my @LiquidBarn order today.

Shipping was pretty fast considering it was a holiday weekend order. Everything inside was packaged well and no leaks. Only thing missing were spout caps for flavoring and nic. Maybe I should have asked? Also wished the box had orientation arrows.

Overall experience so far is good enough to prompt future orders.

14 Likes