Vape Mail 2019

3 week wait. But worth it. Still unwrapped

10 Likes

They have arrived!!! Very soon (guests coming) I will be checkin these out!! Time for some Smoky Blue Ogre Juice!!! Oh ya!

11 Likes

Oh my Ogre Juice!!! haha!! :slight_smile:

I really hope you will enjoy it all, @SmilingOgre.
I hope that you do not vape all the juices before the Mrs Ogre gets a chance too!! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Tempting, very tempting. I promise Mrs. O will get to try them.

6 Likes

Fuck TPD hahahahahahahahaha

15 Likes

@SmilingOgre, make sure to drop it like it’s HOT !!!

6 Likes

Very impressed with this setup so far. The aromamizer lite is far superior to any single coil rdas I’ve used before. I always loved the plus.

10 Likes

oh my gosh, you got that blue oooh whatsitsname!!! :smiley:
do you like it and have you dropped it yet? How does it feel?
I thought on picking one up for my shop… gosh knows if I drop it on concrete I don’t want to be in trouble with a broken up mod!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I haven’t dropped it, my mods are one thing im really careful with. It feels solid and fits nicely in the hand, battery life is a great with the single 21700. I think a drop on concrete the tank would be more likely to break. Vaping Bogan did a good vid on it. You gatta trust an Aussie. :rofl:

6 Likes

That looks better than when you see their advertising pictures. Looks comfy.

7 Likes

It is comfy and grippy too, the black is a rubbery sort of finish

6 Likes

Gotta love how he got the seal of approval at intermission even before the torture testing! :laughing:

6 Likes

how’s the TC on that mod?

3 Likes

I haven’t tried and I can’t even get it to change modes

3 Likes

What coil material are you using? Is it TC compatable wire? Just thinking out loud.

4 Likes

Found this:

One function that is unique to the Vandy Vape 100 chip is that the pre-installed modes need to be turned on, in the settings menu.

They could also be turned off if a user so desires. The settings icon, which is in the secondary menu, and accessed by clicking the plus/minus buttons together, is where to go to check the vaping features. The first icon with the “tools” is where a user can pick what vaping options to enable or disable on the mod’s chipset.

Here: https://vapingdaily.com/best-box-mods/vandy-vape-jackaroo-review/

I think this might be what you need to do.

8 Likes

I’ve only really used SS, I could taste metal the other one I tried, and that was only once or twice.
Thanks, no wonder I couldn’t find it who reads destruction manuals. :crazy_face:

@anon28032772 It actually works pretty well in TC after the mucking round to find, I don’t use it much. I tend to set by volts, using power mode and I don’t care what the watts are, I know I like between 3.0-3.5V.

5 Likes

I’m glad that worked. It’s really odd that they ship a mod that has multiple capabilities that are completely hidden by default. :thinking: :exploding_head:

I think it’s great that it provides the customization allowing us to choose what functions show on the menu. I don’t think I’ve seen that before. I also noticed they provided three updates to their pulse 80W chip. I’ve not used Vandy Vape products but it shows some level of aftermarket support.

I almost Black Fridayed a Jackaroo. Now I’m wishing I had. Enjoy!

7 Likes

The same thing happened to me. It was REALLY pissing me off until I read the teeny tiny letting on the manual. LOL I was ready to send it back. Love the feel of it in hand and the battery life with a 21700 is just awesome.

7 Likes

Glad it worked out for you. So I saw a few reviews in the meantime… I am still on the market for an Aegis/Jackaroo-like mod for my trips to the beach but proper TC really is a must for me.

6 Likes