Vape Mail 2019

Groove, but I was thinking more in terms of percentages. 50/50, 60/40, something like that.

5 Likes

I’m going with “squeeze til it smells right!” :wink:

7 Likes

My wife cooks like that. Puts on some amazing feeds. Did a UPS rump roast last night. To die for!!!

8 Likes

Pretty much. Dump all watermelons I had into one big bottle

7 Likes

Just praying the Menthol liquids turn out good. They turn out one of two ways, great or jet fuel. If it turns to jet fuel @TheTinMan gets some liquids shipped to him.

9 Likes

Just got the Kylin 2 and trying it (or any Kylin ) for the first time. :heart: it. Will be buying a couple more.

Picked this up in my ongoing quest to replace my old Merlin RTA’s, which are flavor awesome but are also wearing out. I have a few good flavor replacements (Taifun gt 3 and 4, Ammit 25, Zeus, and Skyline), but this and the Skyline are the right height size for taking and using out of the house.

Coil leg tool really handy.

Airflow is crazy, have to nearly close it for my liking.

Grub screws are slightly larger on this one, so got the appropriate hex driver as well.

I think it looks really good on my Smoant Cylon.

14 Likes

A few of us do focus on the screwdriver thinking i do still want a set of those, nice brand…ohh wait theres a mod,and a rta! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@sirgalvid1 The Wiha’s just plain rock.

4 Likes

There are many sales for Easter in Canada. I was able to pick this Kylin mini up for 10% off at Canvape.com. Sorry it was the last one!

11 Likes

Yep I’ve lost my mind. Glaz V1.1

17 Likes

GLAZZZZZZZ !!!

You have to post back and let us know what’s what @Cutlass92.

4 Likes

@woftam kept taunting me with pics of the Stormbreaker so I finally caved and bought one from him…what can I say, the dude has good taste…triple 21700 parallel goodness, what a beast!!!

That is a 41mm Steam Crave Titan on it, just a smidge of overhang, need the gunmetal version to match.

15 Likes

You know I will

2 Likes

Massive thanks to Frank from Wonder Flavours for getting these to me so quickly. Man there are some standouts just from the smell alone. Wow someone gave up their soul for a few of these I am sure

Will post up some thoughts when I have em SF tested

18 Likes

The ink smears off the bottle very easy. I recommend putting clear tape over the label.

3 Likes

Ok. I got mine yesterday. We will see if we share same thoughts. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Got the OFRF today along with the Profile Unity. Got the bottle today as well and quite good. For $16 bucks, hard to beat. (The bottle not the Unity, lol.)

9 Likes

So! Who has to die to get a Smoant mat?

4 Likes

I think HG sent me that one - I will look and see how much it would be to send to you mate I have a few mats lying around.

5 Likes

ohh, thats the PC way to say what ya meant

5 Likes