Vape Mail 2019

OK fine. In for a red one.

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

yeah, @Molly_Mcghee 's pics sold me on it more the sourcemoreā€™s.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t that the truth, the atty comes with a set of coils, a bf pin and you can flip the body from bottom airflow to side. The mod does series parallel and direct.

3 Likes

The new Deathwish Modz Hellhound (HOG v3.2) topped off with the 666 N30 - beast mode engaged

Everyone loves a deck pic and this one you can fit some monsters in (if you choose) it can also be used postless (but I have not worked that out yet).

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a very nice deck

3 Likes

I donā€™t have pictures per se, but I do have a description of the mod. Itā€™s black, matte black, has two cylinders and a screen on top of one of the cylinders. It has a round button, with etched bits on there, pretty niceā€¦ Round, yeah, itā€™s really roundā€¦ You adjust your watts with it, did I mention itā€™s nice? So far it only takes 2 18650s, but may potentially take 4 9325s. Donā€™t see the point though. It has a gap where the two barrels meet, ventilation is what the pros call it. It also has a hinged door that opens and closes to allow batteries to be inserted and excreted out of the unit whether itā€™s 2 18650s or 4 9325s. Standard issue stuff.

On top of it is a tank, again, I donā€™t have pictures. Itā€™s a nice tank, cylinder shaped of course, fairly common I would suspect. Itā€™s about |========================| that big with the beer belly glass and holds a lot of juice. They call it the fatality, but I hope it doesnā€™t cause them due to inhalation of toxic vapor because that wouldnā€™t be too good. So far as per instucted by this Mike fella, there hasnā€™t been any leakage or secretions and the flavour tastes as it should, if I were to assume that the flavour would taste that way with anything other than what I was using at that current period in time

8 Likes

Thank you @TheTinMan these are awesome! Best vape mail ever!
Took a bit to clean them and still working on them.

14 Likes

Had a couple of bits turn up from the slowboats easter saleā€¦

(Edit: sorry @Skullblade789 wasnā€™t supposed to be replying to you!)

15 Likes

No problem, I am replying to you!

5 Likes

Try that aromamizer last, otherwise the rest of the attys will just get swept straight into a draw and forgotten.

5 Likes

Grab one of these. Fits on your drill and works magic.

Also @woftam uses some sort of citric acid dip for his but I donā€™t know the formula. He might chime in.

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwinkI-FrYLiAhUSh-AKHSjLB1UQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fvapordna.com%2Fproducts%2Fvandy-vape-polishing-rig&psig=AOvVaw1LyWn-2mJWXFWyYf7DLpgd&ust=1557075674746765
Assuming you meant one of these.

4 Likes

I guess a link to one that is $8 cheaper would help huh?

8 Likes

Yeah, it would have been helpful about 2 hours ago. Lol. I bought the one I posted. Lol

6 Likes

You will get it faster. But with e-packet shipping I normally get everything from them in 11 days.

4 Likes

Hot water and a couple of spoonfuls of powdered citric acid. Then polish with a sunshine polishing cloth
@Skullblade789

8 Likes

9 Likes

Loose batteries! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

8 Likes