Vape Mail 2020

Well, you won’t hear that from me. I like having you around.
Who else is going to showcase the biggest and baddest and lead us to temptation?

10 Likes

Hey wait a minute, if the Lord lead us not into temptation and I lead us to then does that make me the Devil? I am gonna change my name to Vape Lucifer :grin:

10 Likes

I was thinking more of a snake, but if you want to get all gradiose an’ shit

14 Likes

Tis true 
The FE at Flavor Jungle is the same as BCF SC 
The flavors come from China . The reason they dont completely " jive " is because they are private labeled so BCF will carry ones FJ doesnt and vica versa

11 Likes

When I first responded the pic wasn’t up, that one looks phenomenal @anon36682625

Have a very Merry Christmas my friend

14 Likes

Thanks Mike. Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone else.

12 Likes

Added a couple new beauties to my collection. ZQ Essent DNA75C. One of the many benefits of being single is buying myself Christmas presents. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

I got my WF order in from Gremberry Farms 50% sale.

And I got with it TFA Cantaloupe for the SFT and Rich threw in his Grem Melon Balls. Thank you @Gremlin_Juice!

17 Likes

hope everyone had a nice chrissy?
Heres hoping for a much better and happier 2021.
Received 2 small orders today.
Made them just over 3 weeks ago on the same day and they arrived on the same day.
Got a blotto RTA and a footoon aqua master from vapeciga
An odin DNA250C and a VXV Soulmate RDTA for my VOOPOO Drag max from fasttech.
Now i have the big brother for my blotto mini and odin mini

13 Likes

Now they’re nice!
awesome bro

7 Likes

There is an Italian saying „Quello che fai a capo D‘anno farai tutto l‘anno!“
Which translates into „What you do on New Year’s Eve you will do all the year!“

Luckily I got vape mail today.

Big shoutout to @Rocky02852 for sending me his Flavorah Cantaloupe for the SFT of Cantaloupe.
Packaged like a đŸȘ† with one package in another one and so on, I could recall some affection of him to someone with a Russian Heritage. Thank you and happy new year to you and your wife!

15 Likes

I got my Pulse V2 from Artisan vapor

I ordered 3: 2 black ones and the red resin one. The 2 blacks got canceled and refunded, but the red resin looks so nice with the Hermetic and a matchy drip tip.

They still honored the free shipping, so nothing to complain.

12 Likes

Got an aegis max about a month ago at one of my local vape shops
 the thing looked like crapola with anything and everything I own
 almost bought a bulk, but watching reviews and looking at photos I didn’t like the little “walls” it has alongside the juice well(s)
 then I came across the Glaz v2
 I’m a glass fanboy hardcore (mongrel in the photo that is the best squonk RDA ever)
 the glaz and max are straight up made for each other. loving it so far
 was hard to find though, and now I accidentally have another on the way :dizzy_face: :man_facepalming:
 wanted to post a photo just to get a photo archived of the two together if it already hasn’t been done.

Google Photos

10 Likes

I love my pulse 2 sooooo much
 have you messed with the vandy vape app yet and synced it to your phone? pretty cool

Only complaint i have is I wish the tolerances with the plastic on mine were better
 my doors have so much freakin play, and there’s play in the plastic around the screen

I also rushed putting the bottom fill cap on one day, and threaded it wrong, now ever since then it will bulge out strangely every few squonks
 mine doesn’t leak though (seems to be the #1 complaint people have in their reviews on it)
 I’ll probably end up getting another one, cuz a good squonk is a good squonk
 I don’t feel like there’s a whole heck of a lot of good options.

10 Likes

I have the Pulse X love it and yes, I love my V2 already. No play with the door luckily and thank you for the hint to watch out for the treading.
The chipset seems to provide a better battery life. And in that size not really many alternatives for squonking on the market.

10 Likes

If you don’t already have the regular Glaze RDSA you will be thrilled. They are out of production but if you look around you can still find a couple. Not for too long, they will be gone soon.

9 Likes

I’m actually thrilled you say this bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I was literally just sitting back and taking some hard toots on the glaz thinking about how its a good thing i mix my own juice because holy crap cakes does it plow through the juice, i thought them providing bubble glass was absurd (now i don’t)

and then I just happened to be looking in the manual and packaging and they’ve got the RDSA pictured everywhere
 can’t find too much chatter on the thing (even on Youtube)
 thank you good sir, ordering one now :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Quick request!

Please use the new 2021 thread! Don’t forget to use the thread tools and set the new thread to “Tracking”

Hopefully a mod will lock this one soon.

8 Likes

Funny, I ordered 3 also, one black and 2 red, although I didn’t receive a order confirmation I did receive a shipping confirmation. And I see my card says that they issued a credit for 19.95, so I am thinking that I won’t get the black one. That’s ok I already have a black one and it has a soft covering over the panels that has been peeling off, I don’t think that the resin doors will do that. Another weird thing is on my black one the doors are actually super tight.

7 Likes

New thread! :slight_smile: