Vape Mail 2020

Cool, it’s similar to a paranormal, battery door is different and it’s slightly thinner.

Thanks I assume you are as well.

5 Likes

I really enjoy the Paranormal and when I saw the Centaurus had a brushed stainless steel with crocodile leather I was sold. Not the biggest green fan but that stab looks good.

All is well, just buying waaaaaay too much stuff while stuck at home…might not get the covid but my CC companies are sure gonna get me…lol

7 Likes

I wanna show mine off too!!!

As @Cutlass92 says “are you gonna put YOUR mod in vape mail???” :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

And that’s a true story!

7 Likes

A couple with style, very nice Molly :+1:

9 Likes

@mjag, I’ve never been accused of having style before :joy:

8 Likes

I need to build the silver fatality for your mod.

7 Likes

I want going to say anything, but…

8 Likes

I know I suck, I was so enamored with my mod I didn’t realize yours was brushed until I looked at that picture you posted.

8 Likes

Nice to see the dynamic duo back here again. Welcome back @Molly_Mcghee and @Cutlass92

9 Likes

Molly !!! Glad you popped in.

8 Likes

Oh my…ive bought more in the last 2 months than I habe in a year , i know the feeling

9 Likes

Yeah, saw the neighbors across the street yesterday, asked them if they had any vape mail…No, fine, get back in the damn house, done with you people :grin:

9 Likes

I heard my girl tell my mom the other day " olins getting a lot of packages lately " lol im having fun , usually id be spending money on going places with the kids . Im not trying to save no stinking money , can’t spend it in them might as well spend on myself lmao

12 Likes

Nice looking Mod AND QP Design there @Molly_Mcghee

6 Likes

You JUST went re-active 22 hours ago, and ALREADY you’re using your mind control powers on me @Cutlass92 .

Ordered from LV.

6 Likes

Does it make it better or worse if I’m the one who found it in the first place?

6 Likes

You know we are here for you bro!

6 Likes

Oh yes Miss Molly, you ARE in the boat.

6 Likes

I’m I’m pretty sure she’s the captain!

6 Likes