Vape Mail 2020

Sorry to clog up the vape mail thread with info about coils and wicking :confused:… should’ve stuck this in a proper thread. Perhaps I will when time allows.

4 Likes

This instantly became my favorite mod! I can see why you have more than one :grinning:

5 Likes

Got my aegis legend today!

11 Likes

I think I need to get one of those magnifying glass things so I can actually see what I’m doing better LOL

5 Likes

I really want to get my mom one of these. I’ve heard they are pretty indestructible?

4 Likes

Love the Aegis. I have 3 of 'em. They’re pretty hard to beat up. But they are also very heavy. Might want to take that into consideration.

7 Likes

I definitely hear what you’re saying about heavy, but if it means I don’t have to buy a new mod for her every three months I think the trade off might be worth a little weight.

7 Likes

take a look at the aegis solo. single 18650, 100w and built just as tough. A little over half the weight.

8 Likes

Er, well, depends on who’s intending to destruct, I mean use, them. :full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

I got the aegis because I work in construction a’d take it with me to work…
I need one that’s dustfree!

And the weight doesn’t seem to botter me that much :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

That’s how I feel too. But the wife insists that I exercise more anyway. Go figure!

6 Likes

Seems that is a win win situation :wink:

6 Likes

@NicholasC. You might look at the GEEK VAPE AEGIS SQUONK 100W STARTER KIT . It’s a squonk with a removable squonk section, allowing it to be replaced with a side cover to make it a single battery standard mod. Less rubber to collect dust, I believe. It caught my eye over Black Friday/Thanksgiving but I already ordered a new mod.

6 Likes

OK. Might be the next one I get

Tnx for the info

4 Likes

Nice little adapter for the Vopoo Vinci. It adds a 510 connection!

A view of the bottom of the adapter

Walla

A couple of tanks to try out. RBA decks for both. I got these on the cheap.

9 Likes

Hubby has been using his for about a year now - he is hard on any tools & works on a farm is very dusty - he has had no issues :grinning:

Agree - it would definitely be lighter.

5 Likes

Agreed!

Gets him out of the house (for her), and he “doesn’t have to listen to her” for a while. :crazy_face: lol
(I keed, I keed)

3 Likes

My brand spankin’ new mod. Happy happy happy

15 Likes

Nice haul there @Awakenow2 !!!

6 Likes

My new scale arrived yesterday, the LB-501, I was just using a 50g scale, ready to do some mixing now! :sunglasses:

16 Likes