Vape Mail 2020

Been there on more than one occasion. I once ordered 2 bottles of Cap Golden Butter (only13ml bottles) and until the Jam Monster recipes leaked I didn’t think I’d ever use them, a larger bottle will probably be in my next order.

FW Blueberry is excellent and is a must have in the blueberry department imho.

10 Likes

Sorry! I’m still stocked on FW blueberry! :laughing:

5 Likes

theyre a solid, heavy little bugger, im loving the yihi’s

9 Likes

Can you link me to the correct Jam Monster recipes? Specially blackberry if that one has been leaked.

9 Likes

Incoming @thetinman

10 Likes

I am interested too in the recipe if you don’t mind.
Thank you.

6 Likes

I too would appreciate the link if possible :grinning:

7 Likes

Count me in!

5 Likes

13 Likes

What no carrot or cucumber? :rofl: Wouldn’t mind trying to mix a carrot cake only reason I’d want it.

Interested to hear what you think of the asgard mini

6 Likes

Nice looking haul there @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

Ill build on it tonite…Yok know i dont mind Cucumber , Or even Carrot BUT :tomato: I dont think so lmao

5 Likes

Ya brother trying to stay caught up with Shane as he realeases his flaves …That Huckleberry is getting mixed in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , …

5 Likes

3rd Nord, first v2 though. Figured I’d give the 1.5 a shot the OG is my favorite rda so far.

Excuse the dog hair please lol and the apparent upside down pic :man_facepalming:

Unfortunately the rba deck doesn’t fit the boost plus.

12 Likes

Sessionsdrummer will be here shortly to fix lol

7 Likes

Got my mesh deck for the Aromamizer Plus. Oh mama, the flavor!

9 Likes

Hold on @Gsnap, I flipped it for ya.

It appears we have similar tastes. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Smh :man_facepalming: I’m glad I didn’t get the RBA…, I’ve seriously thought about it too, b/c after I got the boost my pod was a lil leaky & I was considering the RBA, but not anymore…, thanks for the heads up

5 Likes

It doesn’t fit the boost plus, not sure which boost you have. Just wanted to be clear and not lead you astray.

6 Likes

The slide fill is nice, so far so good. My pulse dual mite start gathering dust but we’ll see.

Thanks for fixing the picture.

4 Likes