Vape Mail 2020

I can’t believe I didnt know they had an Orange besides the Blood Orange

14 Likes

Hmmm, Orange Citrus, interesting … I got the Shisha Orange that @wllmc tempted me with.

7 Likes

So Asmodus.com had a sale…watcha gonna do?

Tried to resist but a Kodama that holds dual 21700 and ditches the touchscreen for good ole buttons…oh wait…60% off!!! Resistance was futile…too bad 30mm has about little overhang but 28mm should fit flush.

20 Likes

Shisha Orange ?? INW

I got the lemon and orange citrus from FLV bc I want to make an all FLV fruity cereal …Lime , Orange Citrus and Lemon …

9 Likes

Thats pretty

8 Likes

Oh, I like that mod. 2 x 21700 batteries would be overkill for my MTL though I reckon… lol

10 Likes

i wouldnt know sorry muth but if mjag says its so, id be inclined to trust that.
If it was the intakes link, FT still has them i think? both dual and solo for around $13
But only limited colors, rainbow, gold and blue i think for solo and rainbow for the dual.

7 Likes

just got a profile RDTA
and a couple of cheapies i paid about $6 each for.
A smok TFV12 cloud beast king RBA edition and a couple of ijoy EXO XL tanks
I dont mind the EXO XL’s with one of the available RBA decks

10 Likes

Did the tank come with? I’ve never seen Stab-wood tank pieces.

8 Likes

its nice isnt it?
The m pro 2 tank that comes with the maxus 200 kit has the same stabwood as the mod’s panel.
But it doesnt go right around like that, its just sections.

8 Likes

Nah, it is the freemax mesh pro, my lazy ass just popped in a new coil :grin:

8 Likes

Hmm, is the cloud beast TFV12 different from the Prince TFV12🤷‍♂️
When I picked up the prince I had to order the RBA section separately, I remember when Smok used to include the RBA with every tank, but I haven’t been running any of my smok’s for awhile :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Not here yet , but I just placed order and am excited i finally pulled the trigger …

Your Order Contains…

Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total

Entheon Hadeon 22MM RDA (KIT) PM008-H 1 $50.00 USD $50.00 USD

Psyclone Citadel 22mm 1 $70.00 USD $70.00 USD

16 Likes

very nice bro
Those 2 and the hadaly are iconic.
Ive been thinking about the entheon for a while.
It is pricey for an RDA but you know what they say, you get what you pay for.
Please let us know what you think when youve had a chance to evaluate
Anyone own the Haku Venna?

10 Likes

i wouldnt know sorry mate
To be honest ive never been a big smok fan
It was only that it was a clearance sale for $6 odd and was an RBA kit that interested me.

5 Likes

I have clones of both of those and the Hadaly. Too cheap to pay that much for the authentics, but I love those clones. Great single wire RDAs and I’m sure you’ll love 'em.

9 Likes

I was gonna grab the hadaly but heard it the hardest to wick …I might get it just to complete the Set lol. Someone is lookimg to see if they have one they can make a deal with me so that why else i didn’t get one . Psyclone just put the Hadaly and Citadel back up.in their site so I figure i better grab them b4 I can’t ever again. If they pan out I’ll be set with a handful of great Tester Rdas …Single coil recurve , 2 pixies and the psyclone Rdas , i also just got the Asgard Mini not too long ago …

8 Likes

No but that is another one ive heard great things about

9 Likes

If you can get your hands on a Skyfall, you should jump on it. It’s in very good company with the ones you just bought. The Le Supersonic and the Haku Phenom are great little flavor RDAs as well. Perfect for daily use and as a tester. As for wicking, I didn’t have issues at all with the Hadaly.

8 Likes

Excellent choices. At one time I had 3 Hadaly clones and an authentic (flavor testing). Now I have a clone of the Citadel and Entheon Hadeon. IMHO I get the same flavor from all 3. I can’t decide which I prefer over the two you got so I can get an OG.

I’ve bought too much shit over the years to drop that sort of coin before testing it out. Those 2 have a longer space between the screws compared to the Hadaly, which I preferred. :+1:t2:

8 Likes