Vape Mail 2020

Yeah that was my bad, I put on two different shoes before I left for work this morning, Doh’ :rofl:

15 Likes

Let the games begin!

11 Likes

Oh yeah… :+1:

9 Likes

Forgot to post…, order from RSC… shattered dropper inside one of the bottles & I was missing a 10pk…, told them about it & they got me another 10pk. of both otw!

16 Likes

Not bad for $9.99 :wink:

I had a red one in the cart but instead of checking out right away I waited three days while all the red ones sold. I settled for black. The drip-tip is to go with the red mod I don’t have :pleading_face:

In this picture the screen brightness is at the lowest setting, 10%. At 60% it seared my retina’s. The mod is bigger than I thought it would be. It’s to thin. Not just because you can’t put atomizers bigger than 23 mm without overhang but also because it doesn’t have a stable footing. The center of mass is right on the physical center of the mod and if it were lower the footing would be more stable. But hey, $9.99. Seems to be well made with good materials.

13 Likes

I just checked my Grus. I got on from Fasttech and 2 from Eightvape and they measure all a 10% too low. I have a 0.495 SS316L Tidal wave coil which measures real consistent, and they ended up at 0.44/0.45 while the DNA250C and a simple Fuchai Glow measured it at 0.495/0.49 consistently.
So far this has not prevented Temp Control to fail, I still would like to see a firmware update to fix it.

6 Likes

That would be nice for sure but their official response is that it is within tolerance so I doubt it.

6 Likes

I posted in on Reddit and they asked me to contact there customer service. I will update here, if they answer something useful.

9 Likes

Just arrived today! QP Designs Violator RTA
First impressions - excellent flavor, super smooth massive airflow, juice control. Improvement on my Fatality 25? So far (after 20 minutes)… Yes!

12 Likes

Or maybe on the GRUS? :thinking: First World Problems…

10 Likes

Yeah, the Violator is pretty good so far, the Juggernaut V2 is definitely an improvement over the original as well.

The Mongrel RDA is a flavor banger so far, love the glass cap it comes with.

18 Likes

How’s the Mongrel fairing?
Edit: Reminder to Pete - read captions…don’t just look at the pictures… :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

I like it, plan on doing a little write up on it, hopefully soon. A 3.5mm multicore clapton with the slotted insert is the sweet spot for me. Hella easy to build and wick, one of the easiest single coil builds, great for beginners.

I really can’t fault the flavor, I use the same juice everytime I get a new tank and it is true to that flavor.

14 Likes

Got my replacement today… tysvm @Nicotine_River !!

Lol…, when this arrived, the UPS truck driver locked his keys in the truck & I was just thinking… like oh great…, no telling how long this is gonna take… he was in my driveway when I come in so I stood there watching him & then I ended up pulling in the yard & continued to watch…, he noticed tht I had pulled in & was like… oh this is ur house?.. I left a package with the woman inside… LMAO… he finally got it figured out though

16 Likes

Great to see my friend, happy to help! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

16 Likes

Thanks out to @FlavorJungle for sending out some One Shots, and Single Flavors for some testing !!!

15 Likes

The Flavors express Lemon is perfect for cereal. It mimicks the lemon flavor from fruit loops and trix. I have never used it for anything else so my knowledge stops there but I do like it.

13 Likes

Roger that @Dan_the_Man. Although @JungleFlavors sells the Flavor Express line, and sent it for the purposes of review, I think I’m going to have to put the Jungle Flavors flavors in my JF area, and start a NEW area for the FE flavors, just to keep them sorted.

6 Likes

I think that is a good idea my friend.

7 Likes