Vape Mail 2021

@SessionDrummer …, has it lost any potency or is it still the same strength?

3 Likes

@St3v0 I’m sure it has diminished a little, but can’t titrate currently.

4 Likes

You now need to file PMTA lol…they do look great

10 Likes

Love how those labels are looking!!!

8 Likes

Then that means by 10 yrs I’ll be vaping 0 nic which will be nice cause I won’t depend on nic by then as it’ll be a gradual degradation :rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

GREAT looking labels. WOW !! Thanks for sharing the pic.

8 Likes

Those are really nice. What size labels are those?

7 Likes

Thanks, they’re 2x2.

7 Likes

The Madness

14 Likes

Continues…

8 Likes

I actually didn’t throw this box across the room when trying to set it up. The Profile M RTA great flavor, easy as sin to put together. That’s a win

13 Likes

I absolutely love the odin 100 feel

9 Likes

Amateurs…

And some 100 mg NicSalt. Now I am stocked up and broke.

13 Likes

SteveTC, I’m in the same boat. But am framing it as, “I am stocked up and investing in my future.” :smirk:

11 Likes

But you’re stocked up… :+1:

8 Likes

@SteveTC , smart looking order there. You may be stocked up and broke, but guess what you’re not. Stressed !!!

:slight_smile:

F^$k, your order, is making ME want to place another order !!!

7 Likes

Another nice looking order @fidalgo_vapes. We share the same tastes, and I too picked up a few Gaur’s, and I also picked up a heavy Odin for my 30mm tanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Some of my Vape mail for the past couple months .The insanity of it all. Why i bought half of this shat is beyond me. My original plan was to buy only the nebox, Kylin M and mini. I just cant seem to pass up a clearance rack… A few more packages are on the way. Thankfully its only flavors. Hopefully i can use some of this stuff to help someone quit cigs.

14 Likes

Me too. Its terrible. Ill be working quit a few 16 hour shifts in the coming weeks.

12 Likes