Vape Mail 2021

not me.

my thought exactly. i bought the clear ones. cleaned & filled them. “properly” tightened them. back in the box they came in. in the freezer on top of freezer packs.

7 Likes

Once the bottle is out of the freezer and out sitting exposed to UV till that bottle is empty. I would guess it would make no difference if the bottle was kept in a dark fridge till empty. Being kept cold (even PG based) is a pain because I use a blunt needle. The nic never keeps up with the plunger.

6 Likes

my service bottle is glass, its out of the fridge and open for a very short time.

5 Likes

I like to use a 60ml dropper bottle for my working bottle, kept in the back of the fridge it stays pretty clear and I don’t have a large amount out at one time.

7 Likes

Totally with you on that one. Much easier to keep an eye on the condition of your nic. :+1:

6 Likes

I use 2 x 30ml dark PE bottles for my Salts. I just keep them on my mixing desk and never had a problem (freebase I keep a 30ml in the fridge). Main supply kept in freezer vacuum sealed.

10 Likes

Seems I made a mistake :relieved: Ordered two liter’s instead of one. I guess I’ll have to suffer through.

11 Likes

@rcleven I thought you said one !!!

Well fuck it, at least you got an EVEN number.

7 Likes

Monk approved :+1: :grin:

8 Likes

10 Likes

I think they shipped it that way to balance out the box.
I have to put my fingers on a diet :purple_heart:.
Bottles were so big I had to move them down stairs to the 30ft freezer. If my calculations are right I have added 10 year’s to my life span to finish it all. With my LB orders now have 5 liter’s under plastic bottles and another 1.5 in Amber glass.
No one around me will ever be turned down.

7 Likes

Just received a partial order from Fasttech today. Two Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro mods, and two RDTA pods. Have spare coils on the way on the slow boat from China, and some other spare coils and additional RDTA pods waiting for restock to ship.

9 Likes

how long did it take to get ?

7 Likes

They shipped it on February 5, right before Chinese New Year. They had reached out to me and asked if it was ok to ship out the in stock items, so it would be shipped before they shut down for the holidays. So just under 3 weeks?

6 Likes

3 weeks is pretty good, considering that it took usps 2 1/2 weeks to get it to you.

5 Likes

Huge thanks out to @woftam, and Mark from Voltrove, especially for the custom coils.

14 Likes

Looking for the green with envy face… :nauseated_face: could only find green nauseated face :rofl:

7 Likes

@Smokyblue vapemail !!!

12 Likes

I had requested shipment via USPS Expedited. They shipped it via DHL e-commerce and they brought it through CA, then MA, and then to me in NY. When the tracking showed that the package arrived in the US, it only took a week to get to me.

7 Likes

3 weeks from DHL, thats terrible. i once got a DHL from china, took 3 days, of course idk what “grade” FreeMax paid for, it was a mod win.

8 Likes