Vape Mail 2021

Some of the stuff I’ve got the past few days.

15 Likes

Where did you get the pico s? Everywhere I checked they’re out of stock.

6 Likes

Did you find out the discount code?

6 Likes

I used the one on our resource page and it wasn’t accepted. I did find a 10% code from a google search but the one we had was for 25% off.

7 Likes

Yeah, I remember that one not working anymore, was hoping they would put up a new 25% off code but no luck, bummer. Thanks for the reply Muth

7 Likes

Wet Vapes delivered today! THANK YOU to the users that posted the 25% off code & posted some must have items :raised_hands:t3: I picked up 2 Vandy Vape Pulse regulated squonkers, 8 different types of coils (5 coils of each type) & 4 60mL bottles of my fiance’s favorite commercial ejuice… all for just $82 shipped (code saved us over $35 :exploding_head: :money_mouth_face:)

So excited for my first usable squonkers!!! I have 2 unopened Wismec Luxotics bc I bought them without knowing they weren’t regulated lol :sweat_smile: the juice will keep hubs happy as I continue the quest to mix his ADV :smirk: thanks again for the heads up :star_struck: :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Here you go, only silver though-

Red Smoant Naboo mod for under $20-

They have a few more good deals at that site.

8 Likes

That was me who posted about their sale. I love Wet Vapes. I’ve scored numerous really great deals from there. The 8 RTAs I posted above were only $25.14 (Free Shipping!) . That’s just a little over $3 per tank. Griffin 25’s, Griffin 22’s, and Wotofo Conquerors. My first tank ever was a Griffin. I got one before ever trying a sub ohm tank.

10 Likes

Hmm, can you describe the flavor profile of Tobacco Monster (Smooth)? I like tobacco vapes, too. Does he like juice like Uncle Junk’s Jon Wayne?

4 Likes

Can’t believe you got all those Griffins! (for that price). I still have my 22mm and I would never get rid of it. Also have the Conqueror. Nice tank, too. Wow, you’re taking me back.

I just signed up for alerts from Wet Vapes. Usually the FL shops don’t give me grief about vape bans like many do now.
I meant to say Upstate NY shops but FL is good also.

10 Likes

I pretty much started on Griffin tanks. They costed $40 at a shop back then. Crazy. I started online shopping and bought a few later on. I got the Griffin 25 Plus next then the Griffin AIO. I skipped the Mini and regular 25 until earlier this year. The single coil ceramic plug things work great for them. I’m always buying older stuff if the price is right. Some of it vapes just as well as newer atomizers.

8 Likes

Not going to argue with that. I like my KFs and they laid the groundwork for many RTAs. Still considered the best MTL out there.

8 Likes

Thank you !

5 Likes

Picked up a Haku Riviera from a BST group. The flavor on this little beauty is outstanding!

12 Likes

I feel the same way about the Augvape Druga RTA I got from Fasttech the other day. I’m really enjoying the flavor it puts out.

14 Likes

Been hearing good things about the Uwell Crown 5, found a good deal so ordered 3 so I could try all 3 coils. The single mesh coil has the most airflow by far and is pretty tasty. The dual mesh is much tighter, need to run the airflow wide open but definitely has more flavor. The triple mesh might have an edge flavorwise, definitely different, on the fence which I like best so far. The dual mesh has the edge with performing at lower watts, 50 watts and it chucks with delicious flavor. The other 2 coils perform better at 70 watts.

The real test is going to be comparing to my beloved Freemax Mesh Pro. Will wait until I need a coil change and clean out both the Crown 5 and Mesh Pro and install new coils and use the same juice.

I have been using the Crown 5 almost exclusively for about 3 or 4 days now and am impressed.

14 Likes

The duals are what I’m most interested in… I’ve been using a Nunchaku tank at 50W with the .2Ω mesh coils. It’ll take something special to give me better flavor. I’ve tried almost all the popular mid range tanks and nothing’s vaped better for me at 50W. I planned on picking up a Crown 5 but it always slips my mind.

7 Likes

Never tried the Nunchaku tank but it is on the list now.

7 Likes

The original gives me less problems than the second version. It’s constructed better. The wire coils for are good but the Kanthal mesh ones are fantastic. They’re better than a lot of the RTAs I’ve bought. No joke.

7 Likes

Awesome, I really appreciate that & you definitely scored big as well!! I was so tempted to grab a bunch of the cheap RTAs that they had but somehow refrained :joy: aka spent way too much on holiday sales at Wizard Labs, Heartland Vapes, Liquid Barn & Chef’s Flavours :shushing_face: :smirk:

& @muth , I’m not the best at describing flavor profiles lol, but the Tobacco Monster Smooth flavor is a delicious, slightly dry but sweet tobacco flavor. I don’t have many commercial juice flavors to compare it too (didn’t like Naked100 Patriot, Villain Vapors Capone was ok if i mixed with something else, didn’t try many others bc I found his fave after only a few other wasted bottles :grin:). We also tried the Tobacco Monster Rich (brown box), I thought it tasted very similar to the Smooth flavor but my fiance preferred the Smooth flavor. I’d say it’s a great tobacco flavor for someone wanting something in between an RY4 & an unsweetened “real” tobacco. It’s a lot less sweet than an RY4 & has a lot more tobacco flavor too while still being sweet, if that makes sense!

7 Likes