Vape Mail 2021

13 Likes

Just in today - a few flavors from our good friends at BCF, Black Clutch Mod, Mongrel RTA and Druga RTA :smiley:

13 Likes

Super haul @KiwiPete.

7 Likes

Had a bit of a post xmas splurge love the Clutches have a blue one, but really wanted a black one! There are definitely a few very tasty single banger RTA’s on the market which I’m chasing after. :+1:

9 Likes

Tried to get a few last minute purchases in before the Postal Ban-Hammer hits. If you’re into rdas, you just have to try the Hellvape Hellbeast rda…I’d rank the flavor up there with the Elder Dragon, except its a dual. Maybe its the combination of the coil height and the honeycomb airflow (I use the lower two rows of holes), the flavor is exceptional. I’m in serious like with this Gaur mod (dual 21700). And the Trishul mech mod, you just need it. You do!

10 Likes

Those are the same colors I had to settle for :smile:

8 Likes

Wanted to add a little more. Yeah, that rda really took me by surprise. The reviews were all positive, but aren’t they usually? I liked the look of it and the deck layout, is why I ordered it. But very surprised by the great flavor. The coils supplied are wrapped counter clockwise, so you need to cut the length at 5mm. Then space the coils slightly outward and you’re golden. Definitely worth buying if you’re looking for one more rda.

10 Likes

Steam crave aromamizer v3
Its just so good!

11 Likes

After trying V3, I like V2 better … Do you have V2? Which one do you like the most?

6 Likes

I think the airflow on the v3 is a bit better… i enjoy the single coil deck alot

8 Likes

Just received the Yachtvape Claymore RDA today and it’s not a bad little 22mm single coil atty. Real nice flavor with a restricted DL hit, and top to bottom airflow for less-likely leakage. A bit on the noisy side though.

11 Likes

Thanks out to @BullCityFlavors for fast shipments as usual…

Thanks out to @HealthCabin for shipping out one of the FEW Pods that I look forward to testing …

And @famovape_official for another one…

16 Likes

I just finished placing a $200 order for more flavors from BullCity :rofl:

15 Likes

Let the POD wars begin :crazy_face:

11 Likes

“Bring in the PODS” !!!

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

That’s a big juicy peach :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s relatively weak, and I use a lot of it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I heard POD wars.

7 Likes

:astonished: They’re hoarding all the PODS and hiding them in plain site.

5 Likes