Vape Mail 2021

Yep, that’s it. Checking for the presence of the MSDS in the listing is the safest way to check when you’re not sure.

5 Likes

Squirrel is dead on.

“King” and “Re” both, are terms that have been used in marketing by FlavourArt themselves, hence the inclusion to avoid duplicate entries for each.

(Pazzo) is as frequently, the line designator (in the same way (Silverline) is to Cap).

6 Likes

@Sprkslfly I didn’t notice that, but I know what you are talking about. I used the (FA) (Pazzo) Flavor convention. Is that what we’re using ?

5 Likes

That’s a nice bit of info @SquirrelSmash , thank you.

That will be the “something new I learned today”.

5 Likes

In cases like FA, Ina, and Cap, it’s:

Flavor name (line) (brand)

• Ace (Pazzo) (FA)
  • Raspberry (Wera Garden) (Inawera)
  • Fruit Circles (Silverline) (Cap)

And so forth.

When I used the term designator before, I was referring to it being a designation of which line the flavor belonged to.

Hope this helps clarify.

9 Likes

Yeah! I don’t need to change it.

5 Likes

Your dewberry cream recipe is the shat !!
Its way better than the original…

7 Likes

Thank You…I have been vaping it alot , especially since I’ve been so busy :pray::pray::pray:

Dewberry2 ??? The Dewberry 2 is my fave

6 Likes

I blame @Rocky02852 :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I wish more people carried that.
Anyone else had the cornbread pudding? Can’t remember who it was from. That and the company that made the pound cake we’re two of the few I’d buy

4 Likes

Yay! Cornbread and Milk :tada:

6 Likes

I think the brass Nightmare 25 might have been already posted:

I used to post my mail as it came but not this year. I just wait until there’s a few pictures worth. I almost ran out of 42ga N80! Uh uh, not gonna happen.

14 Likes

No reason not to post that beauty again.

7 Likes

I remember getting a Temple a few years ago. At the time, the largest atty I had was 24mm so I wasn’t ready for this monster. Took a first hit/huge hit and the nicotine rush knocked me on my ass (literally). Never took a hit off of it again LOL.

7 Likes

20210712_195223

15 Likes

For some reason this makes me want to say OOO

8 Likes

Yessss !!! :grinning:

7 Likes

I got some nice VSO package.

16 Likes

I’ve been using the Drop Solo V1.5 I got for the past 3 or 4 days. I agree with what I heard on YouTube. It’s like a step backwards from the V1.

The original Drop Solo is what got me into squonking back in January of 2019. Im really familiar with it because I used one for about a year strait. The airflow is much better than the new one. The 1.5has two horizontal slots and they let in a massive amount of (loud) airflow. It also has a split top cap. The seam where it fits together is constantly weeping or wet. I’m not to keen about the super glossy finishes either.

Bottom line, it doesn’t vape as good as the original. That’s my take on it anyways. Don’t get me wrong, I’m getting really good flavor. It’s just the looks, draw, loudness, and weeping that’s making me say this. It’s good but the original is just better.

12 Likes

Received two clones: Kayfun V5 2 (squared) RTA and the Coilturd RDA For Vaping. The Kayfun is OK. Works well, doesn’t leak but its a tall one. Looks good on a tube mod. Nothing to write home about flavorwise compared to whats out now.
The Coilturd however, is a very, very nice RDA. Can be used in single or dual coil setup (dual is much better) smoothest draw of any RDA I own and the flavor is just fantastic. Best 9.00 I ever spent. Bought both on a lark after seeing them on sale at 3FVape for stupid cheap, and couldn’t be happier.

12 Likes