Vape Mail 2022

Geek Vape has no plans for a squonk. The discussion was Geek Vape asking about colors.:rage:
If you want a squonk wouldn’t waste my time right now. They seem satisfied making AIO’s and pods.
It looks like shipping in the area will be opened back up the 21st according to Geek Vape email.

6 Likes

I have the WOTOFO MDURA PRO mod with the orange “leather” which is not real leather but more like a vinyl leatherette. I have found that the battery life isn’t all that good and they are nearly always unbalanced by about 10% so if one battery bar is showing 90% the other one is showing 80% or less sometimes. I have checked this out with some other owners including FlatCap Vaper on YouTube who has exactly the same problems. I think Wotofo needs a firmware update to fix the battery management on this one otherwise it would be a damn good device.

8 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I am so glad you mentioned that.
Good to know thank you. I’ve been a big Uwell Fan
For yrs ,decided to Branch out and get a voopoo DRAG X MOD POD… really bad experience. so I got a DRAG W/510 connector with a 50% coupon from VooPoo customer service. The Drag 3 does that all the time with unbalanced batteries. I’m looking at it right now.
VOOPOO has great designs but software hardware firmware and even the coils in my opinion suck. Good to know thanks Lucas (man do I like that black with green though!)

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer those kind of remind me of that first vape I got an eGo one I think it was called that had two different tips surprisingly different flavors out of each!

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I love that FW sweetener. I wonder how that English Toffee is from SA? Mmm togfeeeee!

3 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N I remember the Ego well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got the rest of my Squid Industries collection from Vape Official today, thanks again for the recommendations @Letitia @SessionDrummer

12 Likes

You’re welcome mate, maybe WOTOFO have fixed the issues by now and mine was just one of a few. I’ve heard some pretty bad reviews about VOOPOO although I don’t own anything made by them personally. I always found UWELL gear to be good quality that’s solid and reliable and built to last.

5 Likes

First things first, yet ANOTHER shout out to my brother @wllmc over at @BullCityFlavors for hooking me up with the NEW Wonder Flavors. All of you who are interested, I’ll try and step them up, but they DO have to steep first. BCF had a mega RUN on them, and is currently OOS, but they ARE going to be solving that, SHORTLY.

• Amardeen (Apricot)
  • Apple Butter
  • Blackcurrant
  • Blueberry Muffin
  • Bubble Gum (Fruity)
  • Cheesecake
  • Deep Fried Sugared Taro
  • Hami Melon
  • Kiwi (Yellow)
  • Milk (Condensed)
  • Nougat
  • Pancake
  • Soft Candy (Base)
  • Soft Candy (Pink Strawberry)
  • Sugar Pie
  • Taffy (Peanut Butter)

Even MORE from BCF …

11 Likes

A quarterly nic order for experiments.

8 Likes

Interesting…

3 Likes

I’ve not tried Nicotine Hub’s hybrid, so thought I’d give it a go. Although, I’m a little miffed about their malate disappearing.

5 Likes

We have a 20mg CAP but a lot of the companies that used to sell 50mg made 20mg BOLD flavours and they are just salts and freebase at high concentrations to give a good throat hit

5 Likes

Luckily a few suppliers in the UK still offer 72mg/ml without asking for a business registration. It definitely saves me from buying 200 nic shots instead.

4 Likes

Got a couch I can sleep on?

5 Likes

I have a cage.

7 Likes

A restock for mostly cocktails. Mostly.

9 Likes

I love coming home to such a beautiful site

16 Likes

Not such a beautiful sight.

Bugger!!!

I should add that I took the advice I was given and bought my son the Dead Rabbit ‘R’ tank, a spare glass and a ten pack of the mesh/cotton after watching some reviews.

8 Likes

@Gazza7 I’m waiting for that dead rabbit “r” in the mail
sold as a special 365 days pack with 95 mesh strips and 95 cotton strips from fast tech for $3 more than the tank itself … Can’t wait! should be here any week now… :joy:

8 Likes