Vape Mail 2022

Here comes a new year and with that a continuation of an old thread …Show us what surprises you have received recently…

19 Likes

Big Thank You to BCF for the expeditious delivery :package:

18 Likes

Man @Mark_Turner, you’ve got GREAT taste !!!

9 Likes

First package of 2022…Yes it’s Flavors of course

21 Likes

Nice @fidalgo_vapes the top row looks like it’s own recipe. The bottom two are exciting !!!

5 Likes

@Mark_Turner @fidalgo_vapes Looks you both are starting the new year in style for more mixing pleasure.

7 Likes

Lol 3 of the flavors on top row are for ona recipe thats mixes a lot

7 Likes

This was my last order for 2021. I had the last Blotto Mini in blue and ordered three of the rainbow ones as that was the only colour they had left. This is my all time favourite RTA of which I will own nine when these arrive, I’m just future proofing myself really as it could be a long time before I find anything as good for my liking.

12 Likes

I finally bought some VSO flavors. Thank you Shane !

19 Likes

WOO HOOO @robin. You must post up what you think, especially that Espresso, and Graham Cracker !!!

8 Likes

Ok will do :grinning:
After reading your reviews, i couldn’t resist.

8 Likes

This new years first addition to collection! I love it!

15 Likes

I just received this little lot as my first delivery of 2022 and I was extremely happy anyway as the whole lot was only $75 (Australian) express posted to my door.
I bought it due to the New Years sale and it was all marked down dramatically anyway but….

When I opened the box I noticed two of the little pod kits and RBA coils for them. I knew I only ordered one of each so I checked the invoice to be greeted with the words “and 1 free Happy New Year”.
As I say it was all 50% off anyway (or there abouts) so the last thing I expected was freebies!

It actually shocked me as this sort of thing just doesn’t happen anymore… to me anyway. I’ve emailed the company showing my gratitude but I would also like to give them a shout out too if possible.
I hope this isn’t against any rules and hand on heart I have absolutely nothing to do with this company and am just an extremely satisfied and surprised customer.

The company is called Vapeyou and they’re in Queensland,Australia which probably negates most on here anyway but for anyone in Australia they’re worth checking out. Not a massive range but very competitively priced.
This was my second order from them and after a recommendation from someone else I gave them a go with zero problems and in fact completely the opposite.

Sorry if this seems like an advert and if the mods think it is please feel free to delete.

15 Likes

That’s such a nice gesture when companies do things like that although it’s a rarity these days.
I noticed that in your picture you have a box of Aspire PockeX coils and wondered if you have the new PockeX Box Mod, if not I can highly recommend it as I bought one for the Mrs and was very impressed with it to say the least. It’s far superior to the old stick version.

10 Likes

Thanks mate, as soon as I’m finished here I will go and take a gander. Cheers.

9 Likes

No I don’t.
Ages ago I bought an Aspire Quadflex kit which was the kit that included a dripper,squonking RDA, RDTA and Nautilus X tank all in one. You swap out different components to reach your desired device. I’m now asking myself if it is indeed called the Quadflex but I think it is.
Hence the coils because contrary to others opinions I quite enjoyed the Nautilus X.
I’m sure they’re the same coils or at least I hope they are!

I just checked and I was right Quadflex Survival Kit.
Still haven’t verified my thoughts about the coils though.

One of these.

Don’t get the survival description but it is quite good.

10 Likes

I nearly bought one of those myself as it looks pretty interesting and certain reviewers that I follow on YouTube seemed to like it too, not that it makes much difference to me.
I know it as the Aspire Survival Kit I suppose because it’s got everything a bit like a Swiss Army knife and it’s all you would ever need if you had nothing else.

9 Likes

I have nearly purchased it several times.

5 Likes

A bit of this and that came in the mail yesterday.

12 Likes

Nice. Sticker’s :grin:. Are the tobaccos NET? Can you provide the links or sources for those?

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes