Vape Mail 2022

I posted this at a couple sites, not sure about here: I lost my first ever 510 pin insulator for an RDA. I was cleaning about 6/8 them at once. I like to completely disassemble them. It was for an RDA for Vaping, and it went down the sink. I have more than one but it bothered me. I emailed them and was told they have extras listed at the site. Whoo hoo for me! I noticed the RDAs and colored rings were on sale, figured why not.

13 Likes

I think Beecher is working on a version 2 of the RDA :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Sounds awesome. The original is probably my favorite (regular sized) dual coil RDA. I’d take it over the Asgard Mini, Nightmare 25, or whatever else. I can get great flavor out of a lot of them, but none quite hit the mark like an R4V does. When I first got one, I used it for a day. It was spitty and unpleasant. I left it alone for months. It got a lot of praise so I gave it another shot. It was around the time I was getting better at making coils, and everything just clicked. I’m not saying it better than everything else, I just like it better :grin:.

I’m excited to see what he comes up with.

8 Likes

Absolutely agree :+1: with you on that.

5 Likes

That’s how I felt back when I ordered the Ghost Edition of the RDA, I knew it was there if I needed it but if not, I would just leave it in the package for a backup. I guess it’s probably a good thing they haven’t made the RTA in pretty colors, or I’d probably start buying a bunch of those that I don’t need too, lol

6 Likes

I got some really nice (original 24mm) Goon clones from Vapeyaya months ago. They’re just like the originals and of really good quality. I saw them listed at 2FDeal and the photos look exactly like the ones from Yaya. I ordered some black, stainless, and gold. Two weeks went by and no tracking. I contacted them and black is out of stock. Shit happens, send me the others was my thinking.

They showed up and they’re more like Goon 25 clones, but 24mm wide. They’re not what I wanted but Ill check em out I guess. They have the G logo opposed to the 528, and the ultem airflow thingies. The posts are beefy like the 25’s also. I love my authentic Goon 25 so these’ll probably be alright. I still feel a bit let down though. The quality isn’t as good for sure. The caps are a bit loose, and they look and feel cheap.

I ordered some hex screws on Amazon for my Goons a couple of weeks ago.

They’re M2 x 5mm or 6mm I think. They aren’t gonna work on these new ones I got smh.

9 Likes

I’ve just built the two I bought but will wait for the current stock coil to fail before I actually try them.
I’m sure you realise but they’re similar to a lot of rebuildable mesh coils that utalise a rod to form your mesh strip and cotton which you push in and line up with slots.
Although I will say this one is a little more fiddly than the other two that I own, namely the Vapefly Optima and Hellvape Fat Rabbit R.To be fair they are smaller so that’s to be expected.

However what wasn’t expected was the fact that one of mine was missing the positive center pin. Luckily it appears that the stock coil uses the same pin so I’ve removed one to try.
I could contact Nevoks but I’m unsure if they’ll bother to respond and if the stock coil one works then no harm done. Threads between the base and cap are a little ‘crunchy’ too but they do work.

Ultimately the true test is how they actually vape so I’ll report back in a week or so on that.

5 Likes

Let me know when the tests are done @Gazza7. The fiddly nature is always going to be a negative to my ogre hands.

6 Likes

Oh, and thanks for taking the time for a detailed debrief.

6 Likes

No worries and in relation to your ogre hands.

I have quite small hands and still found it a little fiddly so that’s probably worth considering. I don’t want to make a big deal about it as I’m sure you’re more than able to build them and they’re not that bad but you do raise a valid point.

I have just emailed Nevoks in regards to the missing pin thinking if they ignore me then that’s it but I’ve nothing to lose.
To be honest I don’t expect them to post a replacement, especially if they confirm the question about the cross compatibility between the stock and rebuildable pins.

5 Likes

Well I can’t fault Nevoks response time!

They replied to my email in seventeen minutes on a Saturday morning and I quote ;

“Bro, it can be used. Please send me an email when you next buy and I will give you some extra gifts”.

I don’t know if and when I’ll buy from them again but that’s fair enough. The important thing is I can still use the second coil.

7 Likes

A couple more flavors. I use the Banana in beverages i drink so i got a lot.

Only new flavor is Sugar Pie. And if you havent tried Creme Brulee Cookie i suggest you get it.

13 Likes

@Ken_O_Where you gotta Nana Custard in your future ?

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Always, i probably have 50 or so version of Nana Custards just from the last 2 years.

6 Likes

looking at others you’ve got recently: You’re clearly bananas.

7 Likes

It’s on like Donkey Kong @Lynda_Marie

14 Likes

Now iv GOT to get one rrrrr

6 Likes

14 Likes

Ohhhh yeaaaaa! I’m loving this set up! Can’t wait to hear what you think! :smiley:

5 Likes

My first Nomnomz order arrived today taking 23 days which all things considered I’m quite happy about.

No major leaking but one of them must have weeped as there was a little residue in one bag and it’s removed the flavour description off about four bottles?
No problem as I can easily deduce what’s what.

Solubarome Breakfast really does smell of toast!

13 Likes