Vape Mail 2022

& GeekVape’s are sooo durable… I tried to post a pick of my beater POD, but it told me “unable to complete action because of low memory”…
But I think it’s a Wenax H1…, I have pretty well thrown it, dropped a million times… stepped on… walked over…
This thing has been thru hell!

Got it finally! & This is my 2nd wenax btw…, my first one went thru hell and then it got layed to rest in the washer… it probably still works, but I’m kinda scared to try it :smirk:

10 Likes

Thats a cutie🤗

6 Likes

Preciate it :grin:… I vape DL for the most part, but I use PODS when I’m working on something or when I’m driving, as my Vandy puts out to much vapor…, hell, I’ll even use the pod in the house sometimes to cut down on all the vapor in here… Now granted… I didn’t try this in my pod-mod, but I plan on trying it very soon, along with some of @Ken_O_Where ‘s tasty looking POD recipes… :yum:… Sorry…, Not trying to derail this room…, I got a couple spools of Kanthal last month when WireOptim was having a sale, & the Ol’ Lady needed some more pods & coils… Not sure on ship times anymore… some stuff gets here quick & some stuff takes a while… I didn’t ever take any pics either so all I got was screenshots…

7 Likes

I had almost got that one instead of the Caliburn but the local shop was out of them and i needed some new stuffs and things right away, hehe. Love these little pod devices, they are great while out and about. Thing is it isnt all that different from the early days of vaping but there is less leakage and better flavor…

5 Likes

I got it a couple months back…, I think it’s one of their first PODS, along with the H1 coils…, it’s a lot easier finding other PODS nowadays like the K1, S-C, the stylus… I gotta try one of those cuz like I say, it’s harder finding these H1 PODS

4 Likes

My goodies number 1

14 Likes

That looks like one big Strawberry Milkshake is coming @Psycho_316.

9 Likes

Yes indeed. Im going to replace the vt mb with the cap. Vt mb with malted milk as it muted it after the steep. That 10 ml of milkshake is gone already lol

8 Likes

Need to top off my strawberry pile its getting low lol. I still have fa juicy strawberry and shisha strawberry on the way.

8 Likes

Goodies #2

15 Likes

@Psycho_316 WTF is Lemonee Shrebet, and Sherbet, Lemon !!!

8 Likes

You need to start a competition guess ya fav flavour

7 Likes

I’ll bet some VSO Blueberry would be good with a little of that

8 Likes

Its a lemon hard candy with a sherbet center. The 250ml is real good. The lemonee sherbet was extra theysell for cheap. Its left over from something they make for someone else. And its only £8 for 500ml. Its actual pretty good just needs some help. 15% and its too strong still. I do these flavors for a buddy.

9 Likes

Thanks out to @zippy, @woftam, @lukeloop, and Aaron Cazzola.

https://diyflavourchaser.co.uk/

14 Likes

No thank you @SessionDrummer for all the love :heart:

11 Likes

You’re very welcome @zippy. Thanks for all of the great one shots, AND, getting your UK store on line. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for all your support. Enjoy.

7 Likes

You’re welcome @lukeloop. My only regret was, I didn’t get my order in time, and your Lemon Merginue was OOS.

6 Likes

Some cotton and wire to try that was on sale and “needed”…

13 Likes