Vape Mail 2022

Also got this little guy. Not a bad rda, but better for squonking than dripping imo. Geekvape Z

13 Likes

My Chefs order arrived today so about 15 days I believe which I’m happy with.
However this is the packaging it arrived in??

A very odd looking cardboard envelope type thingy?
The bottles were not in bags so in other words they were just loose inside and in fact the bottom section wasn’t even taped down and a bottle was just about poking through either side. No leakage and as far as I can tell nothing missing either so all is well that ends well but certainly not the best packaging I’ve ever opened. It’s too late now but I’ll check tomorrow to ensure all 32 x 10ml bottles did actually arrive.

Edit… A quick check before I go to work and all are present and correct with no leakage. I don’t know if I was just lucky but at the end of the day I have received my order with no dramas so all is good. But that to me is inadequate and is the opposite of previous deliveries I’ve had from Chefs.

15 Likes

Wow, talk about a lazy packing job. Glad nothing leaked and hopefully it’s all there.

9 Likes

Ripsaw RDA. Very nice RDA. Smooth airflow and wide open it’s plenty for me and I like a lot of airflow. I was afraid the flavor would be lacking due to the top airflow, but it’s not at all and I love the deck on this RDA.

Goes well with my Dragon Mod!

The deck

It comes with a squonk pin installed but the nice thing is you use a supplied screw to plug it. it just screws right into the squonk pin. They do give a standard solid pin though, should you wish to use that instead.

11 Likes

Wow, very unique airflow! I want one to play around with.

5 Likes

A little cotton came in from China, yes that is a drip tip also. Cotton length 3.75 in. Over all length 4 1/4 in.

12 Likes

I could tie ALL my shoes with those @Fordf150_Angelo.

9 Likes

I know right. :rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

In my defence my finger slipped

12 Likes

My batch from chefs they threw in a freebie. Wrecka mixed berries. Not gonna moan it was free

14 Likes

Oops forgot they came today as well

15 Likes

If it wasnt for the mail strike would have got them already lol. You get a freebie too

3 Likes

Nope but got that lot for £44

8 Likes

And you received it in a decent box.
Must have friends in high places.

6 Likes

And no leeks ordered that on the 26th post strike held it up but all good must admit I’ve never had a leek yet

6 Likes

I always get my orders in a box. Always nice and packaged never a leak.

5 Likes

I’ve never had one bottle leak in a delivery from Chefs but the order I received last week was packaged in what looked like a piece of cardboard that had been cut and manipulated to make what I wouldn’t even call a box. Inadequately taped too with open slots at the bottom big enough for a 10ml bottle to at least poke its head out. Same picture as above but ;;;

All received with no leakages or losses but I think that was more luck than judgement. If I ever order from Chefs again I hope it’s in a box similar to what I’ve received previous orders in which were always packaged well.

7 Likes

I was asked what i wanted for my birthday, i said i wanted more…

So here it is, the Mystery Flavor, along with the 4 other flavors i needed…

15 Likes

I’m going to try and tell the wife these are the 4 flavours I needed on my next order.
And then show her your picture and tell her she’s lost the plot if she thinks there’s more.

11 Likes

14 Likes