Vape Mail 2023

I wonder why I couldn’t taste my M1 at all? I vape low, about 25 watts.

5 Likes

Heh, I’m surprised that any of them work for you. I’m pretty sure all FK builds are designed for a minimum 70w (although my sweet spot is 65)

6 Likes

Like @robrrt1 says, you need more power behind something like that. If you have a liking for a particular wattage around 25w, I’d say try something compatible for that power range. Your end result with flavor, vapor production, comfortable air flow, will be much better if the numbers all add up. Know what I mean, jellybean? :grin:

6 Likes

@muth and @robrrt1 I love that nickname, Jellybean, LOL. It brought a smile to my face, so thank you for that.
I am so in love with my Cerebrus tank with the 0.4ohm coil on either an Aegis X, Solo or Gauru 21 mods. I really like my Sakerz Master tank, too with the 0.17ohm coils. I vape those tanks at 25 watts and I find the flavor outstanding. When I increased the wattage to 35 a few times as a test, I found I just couldn’t handle the heat.
I also love my MTL Smok Fetch Pro at 7 watts, but I found the flavor and wattage is perfect for me with the Cerebrus.
Next time I have a M+1 coil on my Falcon King, I will try it at 65 watts, but I just like cooler vapes overall. Thank you both for suggesting that. The M+ Dual works just great at 25 watts.
Who knows, I will keep experimenting, Honey Bunch :kissing_heart:!

5 Likes

Like what, Honeybunch?

5 Likes

True that is, some like more heat, some like cooler vapes. But remember that if your pushing 65W you most likely have the air open enough to balance out the temperature.

6 Likes

Sounds like you already found it in your Cerberus. Seek out more tanks like that if that’s your preference. It’s very easy to get sucked into other people’s excitement over a new product but you have to assess if it’s a device for YOU. Don’t lose sight of your own preferences unless you’re up for a change or want variety.

6 Likes

I do have many other tanks, but I just don’t find them as enjoyable. After my dinner tonight, I upped the wattage on my Cerebrus to 35, and I had a major coughing fit. I tried it a few more times, same thing, I thought my coughing fits were over since I quit the tar sticks, but apparently not :roll_eyes:. I lowered the wattage and it wasn’t until it was about 27 watts when I was able to stop coughing.
Next time I need to change out my coil in my Falcon King, I will put in a M1 and try it at 65 watts. If I still don’t like it, I will just ship what I have left to @robrrt1.
I also have a couple unopened Uwell Valyrian III 3 Tanks, but I am afraid to crack them open because I remember reading that they are for high wattage vapors. So why do I have them, then?? That is a good question, :rofl:.
Have a blessed night Muth!

4 Likes

Agree with @muth, if your air flow is closed down, open that baby up. I’ve never had a heat issue with my FKs. Also, with running those coils so far under recommendation, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re gunking up before their time.

7 Likes

The Cerebus is a good tank and I found an RBA to fit, so it’s even better. Don’t know if you can still find them, but the iJoy EXO S (aka XS1) RBA will fit the Cerebus tank (I’ve tried it on three Cerebus tanks successfully) so you can coil up to your preference.

10 Likes

I’ve been vaping on one something like this but without the sour’s in it, the sour throws me off. let me know how it is when it’s ready

4 Likes

This is why we have Temp Control. If your mods support TC then get yourself some SS316L or Titanium T1 coils. Problem solved.

3 Likes

I can’t do RBA’s.

4 Likes

I have some TC coils to go with my Horizon Artic tank. I am not familiar with TC’s and how they work even though I have used them before.

3 Likes

My air flow is wide open, it almost always is.

3 Likes

My FK tank do get hot quickly, even with AF all the way open and at 25 watts. I try not to chain puff that one.

3 Likes

Did you open up the AF to accommodate more heat?

4 Likes

You’re a genius, Lostmarbles :grin: Have you ever talked to @INOIROC ? I remember her saying she loves to find RBAs to fit different tanks.

7 Likes

Yes, it is always open unless I am refilling.

3 Likes

I have, and for all I know, this may have originated with her. I read about it on some other forum. Maybe redditt?) I’m not sure which. In any case, I can’t take credit for it, but can vouch that it works.

8 Likes