Vape Mail 2023

Here comes a new year and with that a continuation of an old thread …Show us what surprises you have received recently…

16 Likes

Thanks out to @Lucas_James_Holden I’m already loading a cart !!!

12 Likes

Very nice selection Sir.:wink:

7 Likes

ALL thanks to your tip mate, thank you @Lucas_James_Holden.

8 Likes

Ok ok don’t string me up but I got the wife one of these for the price I thought what the hell

And evolution vape are dam good use them all the time

11 Likes

I think that none are surprised that you’d be the first to post an order.

8 Likes

Can you please tell me more about the Minikin V3 200w Mod By Asmodus? I was contemplating getting the Gaur-21.

Disregard my question about the Asmodus, I am looking through the reviews now.

10 Likes

Thats who i got my two lost vape bf mods from they always have great deals.

8 Likes

Get it and I can guarantee you won’t regret it.

8 Likes

I added 2 to my cart from Sourcemore. I think it was your review that made me go looking for it :).

8 Likes

How does it compare to the Thelema Quest 200W, which I am using now.

6 Likes

Good choice. I bought a lot of Asmodeus products when they closed the US store. Bought their squonk’s, That leaked from day1. A couple Minikins that are ok but lasted only a couple of years with battery doors that open on their own. Got one that has lasted but can’t remember the name. Went to look it up this morning and they list only pods. No more box mods. The no longer sell to US vendors.

7 Likes

The fact that they lasted you this long is pretty impressive!

6 Likes

Of all the mods I’ve had only the Gaur-21 and expertly machined unregulated ones last over 2 years. Some hopefully you have the same luck.

I’m currently vaping one of my tobaccos on the WIFI enabled first edition.

7 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes

Not had that ones as it’s an 18650, though I’ve had two Thelema Solos fail.

6 Likes

I’ve had 2 Solo’s fail on me too, like right out of the box. As soon as I tested the USC port, they died on me. I’ve got a few Quests left, but the Gaur-21 sounds good because it is water proof. I’ve got a couple Aegis X’s unopened that I also like due to their durability and water proof-ness.

5 Likes

Well, they are listed as splash-proof, though one managed to survive 8 hours in one of my drinks which is listed as only suitable for wizards.

6 Likes

We were talking about several different mods, so which one of the splash proof mods are you referring to?

5 Likes

The Gaur-21.

7 Likes