Vape Mail 2023

Sometimes if enough people repeatedly ask for a certain item he will do another run.

7 Likes

Ahhhh, I did not know that @Beaufort_Batches. Thank you.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t find 18500’s in those. My default has been efest through illum, but those looked okay and elf listed deal extreme as a reliable vendor.

5 Likes

Somebody said the Wenax M1’s might get my wife off her Clearomizers …

12 Likes

Why is the juice in the background uncapped?

9 Likes

Love the color bud. Only down fall, it does where off quite easy. They should give a paint pen with it. Just contact the support@lostvape to get your updated bottles sent out now. This way when it falls out you dont have to wait

6 Likes

I do to but the lg hg2 is showing discontinued any site i look in the uk. Those are the best 18650 batteries. I got i bought 4 years ago that are still going strong. My golisi are fading after 2 years

2 Likes

@TorturedZen I thought that was Tim’s W (v.1) Aromatic Room Referesher.

5 Likes

Isn’t that how to steep? Please correct me if I’m wrong as I am new to the DIY thing

5 Likes

Thank you, I will

3 Likes

Flavor concentrates consist of volatiles (flavor molecules). Those volatiles tend to become airborne after mixing. By leaving your bottles uncapped you are allowing those volatiles to escape out into the air. Some know it as ‘out-gassing’. When you crack open a bottle of e-liquid and you get a whiff of the aroma, what you’re smelling is the volatiles escaping. So unless your juice is ready to be vaped it is advisable to keep the caps on to prevent any escape and preserve as much flavor as possible.

Now, some people claim that if the juice has any form of alcohol, which is sometimes used as a flavor carrier, leaving the bottle un-capped allows the alcohol to evaporate off. While this may be true, it is not necessary. What little alcohol is used will evap on it’s own just by the process of filling your attys.

Bottom line best practice…keep your bottles in a cool, dark place like a drawer or a cabinet and leave them capped for the duration of the steep.
Hope that makes sense and is helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

PS- there’s also no such thing as shake-n-vape. ALL juice needs some amount of time to steep. Disagree if you want but that’s my opinion only!

15 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve been steeping with caps off since I started, thank you so much for your help and advice. I will go downstairs and cap them all. Only once did I try a shake and vape and I’ll not make that mistake again! I thought I had vaped burning hair and skin, it was AWFUL!

11 Likes

TZ speaks the truth 100% @TimWV. I’m glad he caught that!! Your juices just became THAT much better!! :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Great, very informative summary TZ!

6 Likes

@TimWV, @TorturedZen is pretty ON, on the whole topic of S&V’s. NOW, hehe, with THAT said, SOME juices may not change as drastically as OTHERS when steeped. I find that fruits are typically faster to be ready, but custards, bakeries, and tobaccos, can take the longest.

7 Likes

“So true!!” 3d-arrow2 (stole that from Facebook)
I typically steep fruits 24-48hrs. Anything else is quite longer.

6 Likes

@TorturedZen man, I REMEMBER the S&V arguments, errrrrrrrrrr, “discussions” that ensued hehe. Good times for sure. I’ve helped a few people locally who are getting into DIY, and it ALWAYS comes up. I give them the “guidelines”, BUT, then I tell them, “Vape it, when it tastes good, to YOU”.

11 Likes

A couple of new flavors

14 Likes