Vape Mail 2023

Thanks @Lostmarbles.

9 Likes

no problema, amigo

8 Likes

After taking off the plastic seal on the bottle of Dark Vanilla I took the top off and put my finger over the of the bottle a shook it up. Touched my finger to tongue and felt the alcohol on my tongue for the next 15 minutes.
Nice Dark Vanilla smell. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Damn you…I have held off on these ones. I need to grab a couple others and am going to add these to cart.

Do you have the MF Vanilla? Can yiu tell me if bith of these are different from it and its an obvious difference.

9 Likes

The French is way different than the Dark. The French is higher bright smell. The Dark seems like a flatter deep Vanilla. Both are Silver. Don’t have the OG.

10 Likes

@rcleven I only got the Dark, but wow it smells good.

9 Likes

The French surprised the heck out of me for how bright it smells. Very enjoyable. Like notes on a scale the two are a high (French) and a low (Dark).

Goin to throw some creams at each as individuals and will report the taste difference.

10 Likes

Yum yum…I think i need to get these and mix all 3 together MF Holy Moly Vanilla :thinking::thinking:

9 Likes

Let me know how it goes. Silver seems to be mixed at 1/3 the percentage of the OG. I mixed up a 30 of Vicious Vanilla a couple of days ago. Got my vanilla base for the time being.

9 Likes

EXACTLY @fidalgo_vapes.

9 Likes

Fiddy mentioned to me that the OG’s and Silvers should be about the same in potency, yesterday i mentioned how much stronger the BB Silver is compared to my memory of the OG. This is possibly correct or at least close to the same potency. The % at which i use all flavors has dropped considerably over the years ive been mixing, in some cases more than half. The lemon silver seems to be quite similar to the OG but it is certainly a more forgiving flavor, at least in fragrance.

And we all know what my memory is like… I even forgot to start a thread on the topic.

11 Likes

Only the Lemon , Orange , Lime and a coupke more…Any others and the silver will be more potent

8 Likes

Like i said in the PM, thanks so much for the clarification. We might need to work on some kind of list.

8 Likes

I have the list somewhere from MF …ill check emails

8 Likes

A second voltrove, some doors for the stubby and a bit of cotton to try.

16 Likes

Everything is back to normal in the universe, my last order from Coil Clout arrived with my second Voltrove, coils, extra glass, and bonus wicking! :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I found a place thats 30min away that sells some mf extracts might have to make a trip when im out that way. Like to get my hands on some of the black cherry mf :grin: or maybe strawberry mf

11 Likes

I have ordered my MF extracts from them and they are good, there is also another company in the U.K. that sells them called Real Foods that are good too.

10 Likes

Seen them but i figured i will be 10 min away when im down that way go in and take a look well buy lol id like to give the strawberry a go so i might just get it to see. Seen a nice cheesecake recipe from @fidalgo_vapes i could mix up if i get it

8 Likes

Yep same shop two names for some reason

6 Likes