Vape Mail 2023

The 2nd pack has me interested more so than the #1 did…So i think ill pull the trigger on this one ty

4 Likes

What you will need to do is get a few spare battery doors for it. Because the mod will outlast the door thats how good it is. I have dropped it down the stairs quite a few times and my kids and partner have knocked it of the railing at the top of the stairs a few times too and broke countless drip tips but mod literally is built to last

6 Likes

@Psycho_316 where would one get spare battery doors?

4 Likes

You can get them from support@dovpo you can by them from them

5 Likes

There about 14 dollars plus shipping.

5 Likes

I got mine for £9 with shipping crazy the price difference

6 Likes

Thank you for the help!

4 Likes

I made a minor restock of key condiments I’m short of, a few which grabbed my attention with @SessionDrummer’s reviews of FLV’s new concentrates (All the ones which intrigued me always end up being the priciest ones) and a few on sale ones which fit in with a spring of booze and herbs theme.

I also have a restock of B-Salt Hybrid nicotine I use for MTL requests and a few bottles of my premix bases on the way: I do wonder if there is another who opts for 70/30 and 80/20 with PG being the main ingredient.

8 Likes

Well it looks like there is going to be a BIG ASS review on a shit ton of FLAVRZ flavors, and one-shots. I had been in contact with Darren, and was asking about some 15ml testers, and I think he replied “You’re going to need more than 15ml to get into them”. Well, hehe, that appears TO be the case. I knew he was going to through in some extras, but wow. I should have weighed the box.

16 Likes

Do we all need to contact our personal loss adjusters regarding the pecuniary loss which may occur as a result of your expected reviews?

I think we could have a viable claim as ‘act of God’, erosion, and natural entropy wouldn’t apply to a Session review.

9 Likes

I’m not sure but that may be a lot!

7 Likes

Hehe, that’s a GREAT question. I really DID ask for 15ml samples, and instead he hit me with the HEAVY BOX for sure. I’ve never heard of or used FLAVRZ flavors, so this is probably a GOOD thing. It’s going to take a while to get these all sorted, and mixed up in some way that I can keep them straight. And I JUST got the mixing lab all cleaned up too, hehe.

7 Likes

Now you got to buy another box to store it all.

7 Likes

We’ll all look forward to seeing your views - I may open a book on whether you can review all without using an odd capitalisation (I think that may be an unlikely event).

8 Likes

Dude… lol!! Awesome

7 Likes

Thank you @SquirrelSmash .

2 Likes

It’s ok. I am pondering chatting to one of my contemporaries at Llyod’s to see if they would offer insurance against your reviews inciting reckless purchasing.

5 Likes

Hehe, they actually just might. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think they would decline to establish a premium for it as the risk is too high. Like a bookmaker not accepting a bet as they cannot see a way to make a profit from it.

Probably why I only bet on certainties.

5 Likes

Give a heads up if you happen to notice any similarities to the major flavor houses.

5 Likes