Vape Mail 2023

Well thats a good sign that vta is wholesale only. When i ordered when their new site came up 2 weeks ago they where sold out of the 60ml. But now they have it. Might just be a good sign.

4 Likes

I got watermelon for SA and rainbow sherbet for Sasami. No info on either lol :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I ordered the week before they changed to the new website and I got the last 2 60ml they had in stock…

6 Likes

I went and looked because of your post and they had 4 left in stock. I couldnt buy a 60ml as it sold out the sunday before the new site launch. I bet that was you lol

4 Likes

opps, sorry dude, but after the Coffee Liqueur dried up I have my doubts about the future of VT…

5 Likes

Two orders came today vapable and kingflavours. I had to buy the juicy strawberry fa rebottled as it was only £10 for 100ml. Look @Pastorfuzz 100ml bottles lol.

10 Likes

HaHa, where’s the 500ml of Coffee Liqeuer?
Rookie !

7 Likes

Gonna sft before i buy from diy canada

5 Likes

Have you knuckle tested that yet I got mine this week and hmmmmm :face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

I know. I was just messing with you.
You’ll like it. My daughter mixed a bottle for me that had Coffee Liqeuer, WF Coffee Cake, and a little Arabica Coffee. It was good but strong.
I put it in a subohm tank and it was milder.
I think a little more Coffee Liqeuer would mellow it out.
Or maybe something else. I’ll try it someday.

6 Likes

So a few days ago, I was offered a few mods by @KC111 while talking on one of the threads about the eleaf istick series of mods. While the offer was generous and gracious, I didn’t really need any mods, so I declined and suggested she donate them to people who may need them, as I used to do locally here. She insisted that I take them and today I received a box containing the following:
(1) istick Power 80W mod
(1) istick ikuu i200 mod
(1) istick Tessera mod and tank kit,
(2) istick 40W mods.
All new in box with the plastic wrap still on. I will make sure these mods get donated to those who may want to extend their lungs a little bit longer. The generosity just amazes me.
Thank you KC!

15 Likes

I really liked the mocca coffee ssa but that stuff is potent as hell. I should have headed rockys advice on that one stay low lol. But yeah this smells good and the knuckle test was pretty good. I got it mixed up but see where it goes.

5 Likes

I have it was pretty good. I did get this weird thing though. But i need to let it steep to see.

6 Likes

I’m glad the box arrived safe and sound. They have just been sitting in a drawer for years, collecting dust. YOU are the best person to explain to whomever you donate these mods on to how to operate these mods. I hope it works out well and that the person can find the coils for the Tessera. I never took the time to learn how to operate the Tessera and Ikuu, so I’m glad you would know how.
THIS group is the generous group. I am still blown away by the generosity of @Pastorfuzz, @Rocky02852 and @SessionDrummer to provide me with hardware and flavorings and many others taking so much of their time to guide me and to provide recipes to me like @McDuckie, @Psycho_316, @fidalgo_vapes and @robrrt1. It is this group I owe a huge debt of gratitude to, so thank you ALL!

15 Likes

We may just all show up at your place at once and you can buy the drinks!
( No Bud Light though)

7 Likes

Come on over! BBQ’s, plenty of Coors Lights for everyone and Horseshoe pits, Billiard pool and Air Hockey for games! Making homemade bread right now so plenty for all! Everyone that drinks Bud Light, Miller Light and shops at Target and Kohl’s can stay home!

7 Likes

Outstanding.

6 Likes

Just waiting for you to rack 'em!
5 game room above shop

7 Likes

Haven’t played pool in a few years.
Used to be in a Snooker league for a little over ten years. I met a lot of great people during that time.
It’s sad the place closed down.
They had a little Cafe and a malt shop in there.
Best malts I ever tasted

7 Likes

Snooker sounds like a blast! Are you on your way over yet???

6 Likes