Vape Mail 2023

I am one of those people that dont experinace the gummy vibe in vaping…There are a couple like Cap Jelly Candy comes to mind…Hiw is the TPA compared to others?? Ive never tried it

3 Likes

Daughter just got her order from Nomz.
She bought me some VTA Hard Crack Toffee.
Tastes good on the finger. Can taste different flavors in it.
Maybe mix with some Coffee Liqueur and some Ice Cream.

Processing: IMG_3191.jpeg…

12 Likes

Hey Fiddy I know this was directed towards SD and he may have his own reviews. I have tried a great many gummy candy types. All of the Gummy type candies I have tried over the years have their own uses. And to me Cap Jelly Candy is like the candy filling of a Mike and Ike candy. The TPA Gummy candy does resemble a good gummy bear with a slight floral cherry note. The FW Gummy Bear resembles more of a gum than a gummy candy. And of course Cap 27 Bears is also a good gummy with a bit of a pineapple vibe to it. Then of course we have the king of Gummy candies WF, though to me most of the WF Gummy flavors seem more like a really good candied fruit flavor than a gummy.

8 Likes

It mixes well with both but, I tend to prefer it over Toffee Ice Cream (VTA) when combined with a few creams and Coffee Liqueur (VTA).

7 Likes

I have the VTA Toffee Ice Cream also and thought about using it .
Might even work in some tobacco’s also.
Thanks

5 Likes

If you are working in tobaccos for this profile, then I’d suggest Smoked Butterscotch (FLV) as the best bridging flavour for the task.

5 Likes

Yes for me as well…

Thank you for your insight…Im glad you agree on the Jelly Candy and that may be why i get more use from it as a gummy

3 Likes

@McDuckie , but gotta push through all of these tests first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pastorfuzz I’m not even a real bacco-er, but I know this works. +1.

5 Likes

Dammit @Pastorfuzz now I want the Hard Crack !!!

3 Likes

Get it from Nomz.
I won’t buy anything from DIY in Canada anymore.
Placed an order a month ago and some items were out of stock. They said they would send a refund in 2 days. Still haven’t received it.
Charge back time I guess and a little note to the BBB

6 Likes

Ahhhhh dammit, they have some of the flavors I can’t easily get anywhere else. Fudge …

2 Likes

You might have good luck with them.
The last 2 order came no problem.
The order I made on July 5th was the problem.
I put the items in my cart, checked out.
Money left my bank immediately.
Then they tell me 4 days later they are out of stock on some shit. They told me 5 to 14 days for restock.
3 weeks later still nothing. Said the would send refund in 2 days. That was on the 24th.
This shit has happened with them twice before in the last year.
Yesterday someone on Reddit is having a problem with them also…
We cant be the only 2

5 Likes

Well it’s possible it’s legit, but that is NOT how you run a business. Fix your real time stock system, or shut the website down, and THEN fix it.

2 Likes

Fortunately I got everything I wanted from them in the past so I don’t need to use them anymore

4 Likes

And also send refunds in a timely manner.

4 Likes

Well, quite frankly, that’s the LEAST they could do.

2 Likes

There’s some of my favs in there! :tada:

3 Likes

Some TPA refresh …

10 Likes

Old vs. New …

11 Likes