Vape Mail 2024

@STR8V8PING I like my Pulse 2 also but the Empire is far superior imo and as you stated it’s smaller but only about a half inch In width but equal in height and depth. I like the fill port better and it just feels better built.

8 Likes

New Aston rdta got in the Xmas sales newish arcane 13 rda bargin bucket believe it or not, damn vape x again newish the point Im pointing out is I can’t get that happy grip on the empire I really want to like it but just feels awkward to meI end up knuckle fireing it in my right hand to get comfy out of all three you see here the pulse will get picked up regardless of what’s on top the pulse v3 are dropping in price I might pick one of them up love a squonk

5 Likes

8 Likes

The button placement on the empire doesnt look like it will feel the best. I tried to order the orange from myvpro until i got to the checkout and there was a 36 dollar tax added.

Imo the pulse 2 is way better then the pulse 3. I omly got a few mods but the pulse 2 always my go to. Simple , works flawlessly and very lightweight

7 Likes

@STR8V8PING The only negative I could possibly give the Empire is the fire button placement, it took some getting used to but within 24 hours it didn’t bother me much at all. The button is also pretty much flush with the frame so you have to make sure you’re pushing on it directly.
On a side note, if the Centaurus Squonk didn’t have such a fatal flaw with the bottle design it would definitely be my all time favorite however, I have had to replace the squonk bottle twice on both of my devices due to the retention clips on the bottle frame breaking

6 Likes

Ive opened the bottle hole on the top a bit gave it more flow after 6 bottles it seems to have worked fingers crossed I can’t get any more bottles anywhere

6 Likes

I have been able to find them on Element Vape once in a while

7 Likes

Welcome to the land of Graf. At 8 3/4 percent sales tax on all sales. Illinois will tax the air you breath if they could.

6 Likes

Ny is 20 percent. Iv never been charged this when ordering online before though

5 Likes

5 Likes

Illinois considers it a sale inside the state. Actually my Vpro is in a cheaper tax area in Illinois. The county and the town they are in aren’t home rule and don’t add a tax above the state sales tax. There are villages to the East of me that charge over 12%.The highest in the state.

4 Likes

Sucks because they had a pretty good deal for the empire and pulse aio but after putting a 20 percent ny tax on it not worth it

6 Likes

Small vape mail order. Wanted to try @Lynda_Marie cookie crack. The rest of the needed flavors should be here Tuesday. The avocado was a free sample, not 100% sure what the hell I’m going to do with it, not really a fan avocados

7 Likes

Picked up some more trusty mods, and 100 clearmizer attys for the wife. Somehow I got a free VooPoo plastic backpack with straps ??

14 Likes

50 FA flavors and a bp mods warhammer from recent raffle winnings. Super excited to play with these flavors.

10 Likes

I ordered this- first piece of gear in a long while- I love the deck and under coil airflow concept!

15 Likes

Let me know how it is. Iv been eyeing the pro for a while

5 Likes

As have I but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet!

4 Likes

You guys are killing us. @TimWV just triggered me into getting that Squonker, and @Lynda_Marie with that DR Pro. I’ve actually got two old(er) school mech squonkers coming as well. Thanks for the p33r pr33sur3 !!!

7 Likes

My Pleasure! :smiling_imp: Although, I do believe you are personally responsible for filling a third of my basement with flavors!! :crazy_face:

6 Likes