Vape Mail 2024

Out with the old and in with the NEW, show us what new vape mail You have received!

10 Likes

So i got these a few days ago, i forgot i had ordered them and they arrived when i was in the hospital so im just seeing them today.

The FV may rival the FV Black Label from RF. Thanks for the heads up, @rcleven. It smells incredible .

Gonna have to put the Vanilla in a different bottle tho, i hate that hew label, fortunately i kept the old bottle.

11 Likes

It’s what’s in the bottle not what’s on the bottle. Too much work to switch them out for me.

Why the hospital visit? Haven’t heard from you in a week.

7 Likes

True that, im going to compare MF and BL RF side by side.

Well, i thought i had the flu but it wasnt, i have pneumonia. That isnt enough to make me go to a hospital, i hate those places. I had a coughing fit so bad that i blacked out smacking my head hard enough for my wife to freak out. Gave myself a bit of a concussion which really sucks when coughing.

They let me out of prison on Sunday but i had to promise to go see my doctor tomorrow.

10 Likes

That sucks! Have had it a couple of times and I thought I was dead. They gave me an IV of antibiotics and a weeks worth antibiotic pills and sent me home.

A little something I made up for the French Vanilla.

7 Likes

Im still pretty sick but i feel SO much better just being at home.

I fixed yer link as it went to ELR home page. That looks really good, of course ill have to order some flavors for it, hehe.

9 Likes

Take care of yourself. We all want you around a a lot longer. You’ll feel like new once the antibiotics take effect. I know I sure did.

9 Likes

You ok @Ken_O_Where ??

6 Likes

Praying for a speedy recovery @Ken_O_Where !!

9 Likes

New toys for the new year and a little nicotine to boot. I love getting new vape gear! :grinning:

12 Likes

Nice haul. I got one of those asgards too. Its great rda

6 Likes

Damn get well @Ken_O_Where . Hope your ok

Hope your feeling a lil better too SD

7 Likes

Picked up another dead rabbit solo brand new to squonk with but opened it and found 2 solid 510 pins lol

Luckily i have another one that did come with the squonk pin

11 Likes

This makes my fourth one! I love them on my squonks!

7 Likes

I also love the Dead Rabbit RDA V3, I use them on 2 of my squonks

9 Likes

Won a flv flavor pack now just waiting on 50 fa flavors and a diy ejuice order.

14 Likes

Congratulations @Newfoundvapor.

7 Likes

@TimWV, it doesn’t matter how many years I’ve been doing this, but I’m always happy to see Vape Mail. LOL, because it doesn’t even matter if it’s mine or not, I just LOVE da Vape MailZ !!!

Maybe because it’s a REMINDER of how far this sht has come. I mean, the crap that we were all using in the beginning, was mostly CRAP. Not all of it, but, look how far everything has come now. Even with the BS bans, regs, deeming, PTMA, restrictions and all, never been a better time to stock up on some great gear.

10 Likes

@SessionDrummer so very true! I actually ordered another Empire Squonk and Asgard Mini today! I love that setup already after just 1 day!

5 Likes

Iv been thinking about the empire for a min. I love my pulse v2 but looking at how small the empire looks in your pic cimpared to the pulse v2 making me want it more. I wanted it in orange though which is out of stock

5 Likes