Vape mail! Any building advice for these two?

7 Likes

Basically you undo the screws, place a coil you built in there and then tighten them down, cut the leads and pulse and do whatever you need to do to get them to glow evenly. Insert cotton, moisten, assemble, add juice and toot.

8 Likes
10 Likes

thank you i will check

5 Likes

Great video @TorturedZen.

4 Likes

any advice on taifun?

4 Likes

Which one, there’s like 5-6?

4 Likes

@d00mhammers, I think I picked one up a while back, but haven’t opened it up yet.

3 Likes

Works for me. I’d suggest you rip it apart and put it back together at least a couple times to understand all the nuances.
https://youtu.be/Cr6ijK0WAeM

7 Likes

leaked like a bitch

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer ok i finally fixed it, i must admit, it is best rta i had so far, blow the steamcrave tanks out of the water. It was tricky to wick because it loves cotton unlike the steamcrave tanks, but man that taste amazing even with little power. Im running a staggered fused clapon at 0.31ohm at 32 wats and flavor is amazing, no dry hits no leaks (once i fixed cotton). I guess it was totally worth it.

Time to learn the wicking of the bishop the retire the steamcrave tanks. I hope the bishop lives up to its name. Worst case i upgrade to kayfun x

6 Likes

Yes, you need a lot of cotton in the Taifun IV and V. Let the wick even 2-3 mm longer on each side. Fluff the wick up, but not thin it out.

6 Likes

@d00mhammers congrats on getting it setup. Once you get the method down, it’s ALWAYS a great day !!!

4 Likes

I been cutting wick at outer edge of deck, does it need be longer?

4 Likes

yes true, i hope it goes well

3 Likes

Actually, it leaked again, but i fixed it, needs long legs. To fill port to bottom. like 2-3 mm past deck cut. Unlike steamcrave tanks, this is hungry for cotton, but it sure wicks like magic, i highly recommend it. With a 0.319 SFC coil, ran at 36 wats, flavor is phenomenal

5 Likes

oh ya and dont thin legs at all. Just slightly fluff ends. With muji, you need about 1.5 cm strip, then peel top and bot layer.

3 Likes

Yes, it does.

6 Likes

Ok so i notice something strange, first half tank, i get great flavor after rewick, but after juice level drops it gets muted. Maybe i packed too much cotton?

3 Likes