Vape Mail from Fasttech

BTW got the plus v2 to work. At first it sucked cause too much air so I narrow airflow a lot and it worked greatly.
How it vapes

5 Likes

There you go @d00mhammers. The amount of variables, can be overwhelming. Also, how individual our tastes are, can also be overwhelming.

I’m glad you just had to change the airflow.

4 Likes

i do get like juice on drip tip. Maybe its condensation, is it normal?

2 Likes

Yes… You’re vaping something MOIST… So it will collect.

5 Likes

Maybe a different taller drip tip would help? What do you think?

3 Likes

Cigarette filter

3 Likes

what do you mean? im not sure i understand

3 Likes

Nah, basically if vapour is going to be landing on something, condensation will accumulate regardless… It happens in airflows, boros, even windows in your vehicle. Just something we deal with. I should invest in some vaperchiefs… It’s like a kerchief that is used for vaping… I can put skulls on it or some shit and sell it for 20 bucks a pop… Anyone wanna be my business partner?

4 Likes

Oh i see, i guess it cant be avoided, though i feel narrow tips have less of it

5 Likes

Didnt know you can play Doom on your vape :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

that’s nothing, toss some efests in a mech mod and play “Will I get 3rd degree burns or not”

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer So i have a question, I took the plus v2 to clean it but now the chimney and glass are too tight and i cannot remove them, they just shred my hands to pieces, any tips on that? I don’t wanna break glass

5 Likes

Well that CAN be an issue. I avoid that (after cleaning when new) by lubing up all of the orings with a little juice, to keep it smoother.

If you are already locked up, you could try using warm, to approaching hot water and run it under there, heat up the orings, and see if that frees it up.

4 Likes

I used to have an old Cthulhu tank that had the same issues. I was told by an old timer here to make sure it was dry, and put the metal part in the freezer for 15 -20 mins. It worked. It made the metal expand enough that it came apart easily. Also, if you have any old vacuum clealer belts or any strips of soft rubber, they can get a good grip and allow you to twist it apart.
Good luck!

6 Likes

Never mind the freezer. Misread and thought it was only the chimney. Don’t put the glass in the freezer.

6 Likes

So i run whole thing under hot water and try open? is it safe

2 Likes

Heat will help loosening it up, just run somewhat hot water and use damp paper towels for gripping.

3 Likes

The trick is to not over tighten, it’s a hard habit to break just from my background working, tighter usually means better, but more often than not you’re just compressing an O-right which will stop leaks, the durometer of most O-rings are on the soft side so that means it’s soft and doesn’t require much pressure.

The problem often is just that most Atomizers don’t use reverse threads or whatever so you can unscrew multiple parts (that you don’t want unscrewed) so that’s generally why stuff gets overtight and will seize up a lot.

Only tank I have doesn’t have any threads which is nice.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Spot on @Joel and it’s a right P.I.T.A.

3 Likes