Vape NW operation burns to the ground!

The strip mall that houses Vape NW burned this morning. Looks as if the fire started in a restaurant at the opposite end of the mall but no businesses were saved from the fire.

1 Like

Oh yea. Wonder if MSLSD and Faux News will be yapping how the vape place burned down with no mention of a restaurant. Any excuse is a good excuse to sell more single pack miracle grow.

wow you would think they would have mentioned this in their site , when did this happen

Do you have a link? I can’f find any mention of it, although I have no idea how to search for it.

1 Like

That’s sad. They are one of my favorite vendors. I hope nobody was hurt and they can reestablish the business.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/KIRO7Seattle about the only thing I could find. Not much detail other than the fire is huge.

5 Likes

That’s terrible… but, hopefully they’ve kept up with their $ insurance payments $ and they’ll come back… bigger and better! :grinning:

5 Likes

The fire was this morning, the shop would just be opening now.

1 Like

I live within four blocks of the shop, was able to see the destruction first hand.

2 Likes

Keep us posted as I’ve used them a couple times in the past with excellent results and great prices.
That’s a real bitch.

2 Likes

oh i see damn that sucks thank someone for insurance , is this where they stocked their things or an office place

I love them! Always fast shipping and great customer service. Hopefully they were at the other end of the building or at least this wasn’t their main warehouse. This is the latest news I could find.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/2-alarm-structure-fire-in-bellevue/523373455

I’m not completely sure if this is the same fire but it’s the same area as the twitter story.

1 Like

Hopefully it is not the same, but if it is, the following comment wouldn’t seem to bode well AFA insurance goes:

o.o

1 Like

the bellevue fire was tuesday , the vape nw fire was this morning in federal way

2 Likes

http://www.king5.com/news/local/fire-engulfs-federal-way-businesses/441605160

3 Likes

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes, I had a feeling something was off by the date but it was all I could find.

1 Like

VapeNW just made an announcement on /r/electronic_cigarette about the fire. Storefront and warehouse a total loss, unfortunately.

And their website has a notification that they’re closed due to an emergency.

4 Likes

Yes, Yes, I heard all about this. A vape exploded in the strip mall’s pocket…lol

3 Likes

This is sad. A business takes a lot of time to build clientele and any lengthy disruption of service will make the business technically start over from scratch as far as customers go. This is a definite ouch…

3 Likes

They’re a great company so this horrible! I was about to order stuff from them next month too. This is the announcement on their site right now. It’s just a little corner.

I’m sure with everything they must be going through right now, their online presence is way down their list of details to sort out but I hope who ever does their site for them can make this notice much bigger, like half page and post an assurance that they’ll be back to normal as soon as possible. I truly hope they can rebuild. Great companies with great folks like them don’t come along every day.

3 Likes

They made an announcement over on reddit that their storefront and warehouse was a total loss.

Hopefully they can get back up and running quickly. They were always really good to deal with when it came to returns or defects. Plus they had the best prices and shipping was always fast.

As soon as they come back I know i will be throwing a few bucks to them to show my support.

2 Likes