Vape Royalty

I just want to share praise of a company that went above and beyond for my wife.
She bought a mod from this company the mod began to malfunction. Upon contacting both vape royalty and the manufacturer the product was no longer under a warranty.
And without further request and taking what happend as a loss, the mail arrived today with a package from vape royalty with a new mod a d a credit of $25 for future use at their site.
Nothing better than a good company going above and beyond for their customers. If you get a chance to check them out do it. I know in this industry we have all been shafted by faulty products, bogus hype, and crooked companies just in it for a quick dollar.
Blah blah blah, Vape Royalty is a stand up company

15 Likes

I’ve never had a bad experience with them. I order from them about once month too.

1 Like

+1 for VapeRoyalty.com.

I’ve ordered from them several times. I’m on the opposite side of the country and usually get what I’ve ordered in 3 business days. E-mail communication is quick, and courteous. Customer service is top-notch, and of a quality that is harder and harder to come by lately.

Highly recommended vendor, IMHO.

1 Like

I’ll keep them in mind for my next order. It’ll be awhile. Just blew my next 3-4 months of vaping budget.

2 Likes

Been there lol. Definitely worth checking out

agreed, I’ve ordered a lot from them and continue to do so

1 Like

I’ve done quite a bit of business with Vape Royalty in recent months and always with fast and accurate order fulfillment, and often the best prices I can find.

Highly recommended.

my guess is they are friends with Walt, Grant and Greg…lol