Vape Train Australia (VTA) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

You raise some very good and valid points which all make sense.
I just looked again and found that you’ve now go to log in to get prices too.
All contributes to a business that doesn’t seem very customer friendly.
I’m glad I’ve tried a few now and some I would definitely buy again but who knows what the future holds.

6 Likes

Or they could just change the company name to something that doesn’t include the word Vape :grin:

7 Likes

Bingo! Vaping is a very small part of their business. Food is their business and it sounds like they don’t want to make waves with the government.

6 Likes

Well, then they chose the wrong name for the company if they are primarily a food flavor outfit.

7 Likes

Might be a subsidiary of another, bigger company?

3 Likes

Almost all the company’s that make flavors are in business to sell to the food industry. The food industry is their major market. Vaping is such a small segment of their business most don’t bother to sell directly to the consumer’s. We the vaper don’t make up a large enough population to bottle for small consumption.
I can count on one hand manufacturer’s that are willing to bottle their flavors in 15 to 30ml allotments.

6 Likes

Sure, but if you compare margins on the base product between a 3USD 10ml bottle and a 30usd/l contract for the food industry, they are different kind of volume but also different kind of margins.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried VTA Ginger Root? I’m desperately looking for pure ginger but I can’t find it, any help is welcome. Thanks a lot! :smiley:

4 Likes

I had VTA Ginger Root a one time. If you are looking for fresh ginger that’s the one. It’s really potent though I never went over .50 with it in a mix. I SFTed at 1% and it was straight up fresh ginger.

6 Likes

@McDuckie Thanks a lot! :+1:

3 Likes

Trippy Treats has a vanilla slice vape juice but I haven’t tried it, found it when I was looking for a vanilla slice recipe. Vaper Empire has a recipe but it calls for using three of their premade bottled vape juice flavours (vanilla/creamy custard/strawberry) and they’re not cheap ($12 for 10ml :neutral_face:) so I was thinking of trying to mix my own using:

• FW strawberry shortcake
  • FW vanilla custard

Seems like these 2 flavours alone would do the trick but maybe I’m missing something? :thinking:

2 Likes