Vape Train Australia (VTA) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Nice review mate. I must look at more VTA when I get a bit lower on my other stuff.

4 Likes

Vape Train has taken Vanilla buttercream frosting off their site, so has BCF. I found some at diy Ejuice in Canada but it was sooo expensive to get a 120 of it. This bums me out so much. I use that flavor a lot. If ya see any of it some place, please let me know!

8 Likes

Have you asked BCF why that flavor was removed?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s unavailable to them. I looked at the direct website and it’s not listed anymore. Nomz only had 60 10 mls left, that was last week.

5 Likes

You might get better luck by messaging VTA directly and ask what’s going on with that particular flavour. I hope it’s not being discontinued because it’s a good one.

6 Likes

Good luck with that. I’ve messaged and tried calling but no response either way about a different flavor about a month ago

8 Likes

@Lynda_Marie i may be able to help you out. When I get home from work I’ll check to see how much I have.

7 Likes

My gosh, you must buy the flavors by the gallons!

6 Likes

Only FW Yellow Cake HaHa

8 Likes

Bad customer service won’t do them any favours in the long run which is a shame because they make some very good flavours.

5 Likes

I’ll do that today, thank you!

5 Likes

That’s very kind of you! Thank you!

7 Likes

I emailed them over two years ago and am still awaiting a response.

7 Likes

Same here, i emailed as the Admin of this site asking if i could get a list of current and retired flavors. 3 emails all went unanswered, it is why i have only purchased two of their flavors, the other two were given to me.

6 Likes

Sent you a DM lady @Lynda_Marie

7 Likes

I also emailed them and didn’t get a response…

5 Likes

I formed the opinion that VT aren’t interested in the vaping public as such and only in vendors. I know their product range is available to the vaping public from their site but it’s cheaper for me to buy from an overseas vendor and have it shipped around the world.
I’m also a little surprised that within Australia the only place I know of that we can buy their products is direct and not from other domestic vendors. I thought perhaps it was so other vendors didn’t undercut them but surely something could be worked out?

4 Likes

I’ve also found this, thinking it was a bit silly and I noticed last time I looked some aren’t even available in 30ml anymore from them.

5 Likes

I just looked as I read your post and you’re right. That’s even more stupid.
Strange business model but it’s up to them I suppose.

5 Likes

I wonder if they perhaps have contracts with juice manufacturers that precludes them from selling through retail outlets in Aus? Maybe that’s why some of the Aussie e-juice is hard to clone because it’s using VTA as the main ingredients?

Or… Could be that they supply enough of their concentrates to the food industry and the vape side is just a “extra” front for business or tax purposes.

Or… They are trying to distance themselves from the Aus vape industry due to our archaic Gov that seems intent on shutting down anything remotely connected to the vaping industry.

Just some thoughts.

Whatever it is, they are obviously turning a profit or they wouldn’t be doing it.

5 Likes