Vape Train Australia

Mixing was around well before diyordie was.

And it’s really unusual for a colloboration to sponsor a juice company when so little is known about it,they don’t have any historys, potential rebranding or rebooting and it’s imported. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s remixed tpa or etc, that’s was dod is best at, cloning a super basic idea but saying it’s not a clone.
“.00000005% ap makes this my recipe now” lmao

Outside looking in, money is probably the main factor of "enticing others " to buy it.

Shill factor has always been strong there, “it’s not about the money” …said with a hand open, waiting for cash.

Lastly it’s unusual for who they support, very closed community, and it’s been commonly referred too with words such as circle jerk., especially when they pick recipes like mango rice, and say it’s a best thing since sliced bread, but the recipe review from said person 2 months before says it super mediocre and doesn’t even match the flavor profile.

Opinions that are bought and paid for by the sponsors, which I highly doubt are authentic ,should be taken with a strong grain of salt.

9 Likes

I don’t want to get into that discussion, not my business if someone supports or not supports Wayne (diyordie) but I’m looking at flavors from a regular persons view and not who gets supported by whom.

I have no evidence about Vape train (vta) mixing/extracting their own or remixing/rebotteling already existing flavors, but I can say this, out of the hand ful of flavors I have, I was impressed.

I didn’t found a other manufacturer that were nearly spot on with the name of the flavor and its specific location.

For me its difficult to sometimes find flavors based on true European products as far as vaping makes it possible to even create that flavor profile.

For example their pudding base is closer to a pudding my grandma cooked for me as I grew up in Europe, than FLV’s vanilla pudding. However Flv’s vanilla pudding is more of a custard to me than actual FA’s/cap/tfa/pur etc.

Everybody has their favorites and as any other brand each have good, mediocre and just sheer awful flavors. Grabbing a 10ml here and there to see if I like it doesn’t bother me, but I also wouldn’t jump on a hype train and buy the entire line, but I wouldn’t do that with any brand.

Except one drop flavors since they were cheap and only included 16 flavors so far and not 200-800 lol.

9 Likes

Ok cheers obviously ill form my own opinion on them but good info and opinion to know :v:

3 Likes

Got a dozen or so VapeTrain flaves on route thanks to @BullCityFlavors for the discount code and the generous folks who post on the good deals 2018 thread… Will post my thoughts after testing…

6 Likes

What did you order if you don’t mind me asking?

I ordered

• English marmalade
  • chocolate mousse
  • shisha mango
  • shisha strawberry
  • warm custard
  • banana custard
  • biscuit base (since I’m still looking for the perfect biscuit/cookie/pie crust etc)
  • creaming soda
  • rice base
  • cookies & cream
  • crème brulé (since InW once again changed some of their flavorings, time to find a replacement)
  • rhubarb (yet to find a authentic great one)
  • white chocolate (love FWs but I’m trying to replace my FW with other brands)
  • croissant (yet to find a true flaky European one, not butter croissant or the crap sold in US stores that has nothing to do with a croissant)
  • pudding base (restock)

Let’s see if its a good haul or a huge disappointment :wink: hope bcf is getting more tho, some flavors I wanted too try are not listed yet :frowning:

3 Likes

Also excited about the croissant and the pudding as well.

5 Likes

that looks like a good buy most of those flavours have been pretty highly rated

3 Likes

I just recieved a big order of VT flavors…i have just tried a few as of now,but one i will say is a must have is the sugar cane…is sweet an sorta a carmilized /burnt sugar…the devon creme is good also…the avacado…custards…fruits are spot on in a finger test…the fig is a real fig taste…I think I got like 25 flavors an have not checked them all out yet…but what i have checked was very good…

8 Likes

was inw biscuit on this list of changed formulations ???

4 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t like (INW) biscuit very much and haven’t reordered it lately. But I keep you updated if I hear anything about the biscuit.

5 Likes

ty i heard it from fresh and woftam is checking it out , let me know that would be appreciated

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I haven’t heard back as yet mate I will send another carrier pigeon today in the hopes they reply this time.

8 Likes

oh ty i didnt tag you bc i didnt want you to think i was rushing you lol

5 Likes

That is the issue sometimes, highly rated flavors I mostly don’t like lol. So far I’m actually happy but need some testing.

One thing I don’t like is the banana custard, might change with steep so, or I try a dif. Percentage. As of right now it taste like chewing on a banana flavored condom.

Something I wasn’t planning on doing today, but oh well its for the community lol.

8 Likes

Yer it does need a steep lol i like it and it goes with strawberry well imo i wouldn’t go as far to say it was a one shot like some tho

2 Likes

it better not be :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Oh, thank god, you didn’t say ‘watermelon’ in lacking body…

I’ll be the guinea pig.

2 Likes

I went on a white chocolate bonanza trying to get the right one for a mix a while back.

Vta wc gets a tad thicker after a few weeks but is pretty underwhelming under 5% and mutes other flavors even at 3% so it is a little hard to work with… and still needs help from other creams and/or wc it seems. It smells really good from the bottle, but wish that carried into its vapid flavor. I’ve been looking at mf and hc wc for my next round.

6 Likes

i am going to mix it with vta love they are both white choc but the love is way more creamy i think its the best flav i have tried to date

6 Likes

Does anybody have thoughts on tangy orange vt? I’m still chasing orange tang and ice cream vape.

5 Likes