Vape Train closed?

Thank you @Ianc13.

2 Likes

I believe that youā€™re unbiased with your reviews, just that Darren guy constantly chiming in on the thread, as a vendor it wasnā€™t a good look on his partā€¦

Nothing to do with Vape Train, lets carry on and get back on track :steam_locomotive:

7 Likes

Well I appreciate that @Rocky02852, and I mean that. As far as Darren coming in, that falls squarely on MY shoulders, as I tagged him, and pulled him into that thread. Thatā€™s on me, not him.

2 Likes

PROJECTING MUCH. :+1:

And it tarnished your reputation. Already told you that via PMā€™s as it was happening.

Oh, I agree with that. AND NOTHING SHOULD BE DELETED. LEAVE IT AS IS.

2 Likes

Man o manā€¦ Whereā€™s @joel when you need someone to fan these flames!! Bahahaahahahahaa!!!

5 Likes

LOL @D.Sims one year later, still fanning them ā€¦

5 Likes

Hey man, just 2 friends (me and SD) having a public discussion. No forum wants members without an iota of decency.

BTW SD, face to face we would have both said the same words, Iā€™m sure. Still friends, right?

3 Likes

1 Like

VAPE TRAIN THREAD.

Back to the topic please, folks.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s an edited screenshot ( bc it was the 1st one I found , you can clearly see who it was still ) that started happening to people in D.i.y Downunder on fb & probably a few other groups. I definitely wasnā€™t the only one as there was discussions about it in at least 2 groups.
ASIC has already been explained , ABN & ACN are company or sole trader identifier #'s
And Iā€™m not sure if you were referring to me when you mentioned ELR but I donā€™t really see how thatā€™s relevant , Iā€™m also confused as to what youā€™re talking about exactly as I have more than 2 public recipes , I generally donā€™t make recipes public for my own reasons & only do it for someone else.

2 Likes

Sorry , I just wanted an opportunity to reply , I should have come back earlier but had stuff going on.
As for VTA itā€™d be nice if Theo himself would make a statement of some kind.

4 Likes

Vape train is actually owned by an Australian company called Moneycloud pty ltd.
You can verify this yourself by checking vape train SDS pdfā€™s or using the waybackmachine on the vapetrain.com.au website. As far as I aware and looking up their ABN and looking at their status they are still an active company.

I looked up their director on linkedin but I havenā€™t had a chance to message him and if he would even share with a random person what the dealio is with vape train.

Rumours Iā€™ve heard is the Australian vaping authority (TGA) shut them down because of them having ā€œvapeā€ in their product name. Regardless if true or not with the march vaping bans in place over there now I donā€™t expect them to return to the retail market without a rebrand.

Out of the big player vendors Iā€™ve heard bull city have struggled with restocks but nomnomz have not.

I could not get any info out my local supplier (flavour forest - NZ) or at least they knew nothing more than what most of the DIY community knows.

HTH, Iā€™d like to get the bottom of this vape train mystery :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forumā€¦

5 Likes