Vape train Croissant

I can’t believe it’s not butter. 1% tester and yep it’s butter. You can smell it straight from the bottle and on a shake and vape tester already I get the creamy butter. There may be some dough hidden somewhere that will pop when it steeps but right now it’s simply butter and I can definitely see a use for it in a lot of recipes.

2 Likes

Maybe you first need to pop it in the oven for 10 minutes at 175C?

4 Likes

Hey there’s an idea LOL honestly that one shocked me Suomynona. I wasn’t expecting to find a butter I liked I am tossing that VT croissant in my next order to see if it gives more croissant flavor and if that works holy marmalade it’s going to be a great combo with this one.

4 Likes

croissant…i thought you were talking about Cannoli Shell last night. I went and tasted the Cannoli Shell again and thought everyone lost their taste buds lol

2 Likes

I haven’t tried that one yet lol but my taste buds may very well be overwhelmed after this holiday. I went to do a tester after the show last night because I had to know if the butter was just my sense of smell or taste and it was definitely the taste.

2 Likes

Does it smell like pee on the exhale? Only butter I’ve ever tried was nice and, well, buttery but it literally smelled like the dog wet the carpet. I had to stop using it due to justified complaints.

2 Likes

it smells like fresh creamed butter lol no cat pee but yes i feel you hahaha that’s why I don’t vape honey

1 Like

Sounds like 2 butter commercials. You so clever! :yum:

1 Like

LOL I was just remembering the romance novel cover model dude and his butter commercials … my brain flies off in weird directions at times hahahaha

1 Like

Bought it and haven’t used yet, still have to sft it, had an apricot croissant in mind, did you find a working % for it?

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the VT croissant to come in but I think I’m seriously just going to use it for butter at 1%

2 Likes

Okay I’m a blonde because it was Vape Train’s Croissant that I tested not WF… I’m waiting on WF’s to come in and I only realized it because I was mixing up a mix tonight and the tiny dang writing that I thought was WF was actually VT (yeah I need new glasses) hahahahah

3 Likes