Vape Wild-- The Streak

Has anyone ever made The Streak for Vape Wild?

3 Likes

Never heard of it, perhaps post a description of what you taste. Welcome to ELR!

3 Likes

'The Streak is all about layers: stacks of warm buttery waffles, juicy strawberries and an added layer of whipped cream to round out this most excellent breakfast flavor.

5 Likes

Vape Wild uses TFA and Cap for the majority of what they peddle (and I’ll presume, some FW too).

I’d start with TFA though…

6 Likes

Ya TFA has the right flavora to accomplish this profile

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Off-topic so apologies to the OP.
To this day I’ve never understand ‘layers’ such as in the description above. The concept seems plausible but my (maybe slightly flawed) logic dictates that ‘layering’ the individual flavors would immediately turn pointless once the actual mixing process begins. Especially if mixing with that GC device.
What becomes of the layers? “Well, it’s like this TZ…they get blended together!” I dunno maybe my perspective needs a tune-up.

6 Likes

I’d imagine layers is jargon or a descriptive way to explain a flavor, some do just get muddy but some blends would kind of feel like ‘layers’, anyone else?

4 Likes

the way i understand layers is = multiple different brands and/or names of a certain flavor. as in LB straw, cap straw, tfa straw, etc.

5 Likes

My perspective is this: think of “layers” as another way of saying balance.
By suggesting that you do things in layers, I take it as them suggesting that you get your recipe in balance one step at a time.
If you get the graham cracker to balance properly with the custard, only then should you move onto the next layer.

As opposed to “guesstimating” where you think each flavor would sit in the mix and throwing them all together at the same time, and seeing where it all lands. And then, trying to reverse engineer where it went wrong, and why things aren’t sitting in the mix where you think they should.

It’s easier to do things one step at a time IMO/IME.

When you get the ratio right, it’s easier to detect the layers (or: each flavor coming through in the final mix). If things are out of whack, you may not pick up on certain flavors.

9 Likes

My son-in-law was vaping this for awhile and asked me to make him something like it - I used TPA Belgium Waffle @ 3%, TPA Whipped Cream @ 2%, TPA Strawberry Ripe @1%, Cap Strawberry Sweet @ 1% and .75% Supersweet. He said it was a pretty good vape. I personally had never tried “Streak”, but went off the profile and the way he described it to me. I doubt if Vape Wild used any unusual concentrates in making it, like what has been said before…probably all TPA & Cap.

5 Likes

Layers of flavors …have you had a liquid where you get three distinct flavors Say a Lemon Meringie Pie . LMP should have a cream note lemon note and crust note those are the layers , too achieve this you jave to get the balance of those flavors right …Texture or Crunch etc is the taste of a concentrate that imitates the feel like Bicuit , people are really getting a biscuit texture but the right amount will give you the taste of that feel etc etc

9 Likes