Vapeboy Lime Crime, Kiwi Riot and Space Cowboy

What’s up vapefam!

SirRisc here with another juicy review!
Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite juicemakers, Vapeboy.
Vapeboy is a UK based brand with a range of liquids that is both enticing and unique.
They’ve recently expanded their range with 3 juices: Kiwi Riot, Lime Crime and Space Cowboy.
They now also offer glass dropper bottles in addition to the plastic bottles.

Premise.

http://i.imgur.com/jEySAk6.jpg

Vapeboy has developed a couple of new flavors and we’ve been trying to guess what’s in them in our IRC chatroom.
Hilarious recipes have been born from this, I’m fairly sure at one point we’ve summoned the devil by mixing flavors.
The reason we haven’t been able to guess what’s in the recipes is because these juices are damn tasty and complex.
The new recipes follow the same trend and are a very nice addition indeed.

The order dropped in my mailbox in the usual envelope with a large VAPEMAIL stamp on, something that still puts a huge grin on my face. Because vapemail, best mail!

In the envelope was a bunch of spongy stuff that looked like cheetos to keep the bottles from getting any damage,
and the bottles themselves were packed into a plastic bag so they wouldn’t be able to leak into the envelope.

I’d be surprised if anything happened to it in transit with the way Vapeboy packs this stuff. Excellent practice!

The review.

All the liquids were tested in

• a Doge V2 built with a dual parallel coil at 0.4ohm wicked with rayon
  • a Doge V1 built with a single clapton coil at 0.6ohm (0.5mm core, 0.2mm wrap) wicked with rayon
  • a Youde Goblin built with a dual coil at 0.7ohm wicked with rayon

As always I’m using a Sigelei 100W+ at varying wattages ranging from 25W to 100W, adjusting to taste as I vape.

Vapeboy is available in different nicotine strengths (0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg), I got the 3mg for review.
I’m used to 6mg but 3mg is proving to be a very smooth vape, I may actually have to drop the nicotine content in my other liquids soon.
All of the liquids are mixed at a 70VG/30PG ratio, ideal for dripping but viable in some tanks like the Goblin I reviewed earlier.

As I mentioned, Vapeboy now also offers amber glass bottles, with a childproof cap and a pipette dropper.
The droppers are of the wide variety and come with a shiny rubber top, they’re ideal for use in RDAs though I do prefer the fine tipped pipettes myself.
The labels contains the logo in the middle, with the name of the liquid underneath.
On the right hand side of the label are the VG/PG ratio, nicotine content and the date of mixing, something I really appreciate!
On the left hand side of the label are the warnings of its toxicity, the ingredients and the size of the bottle.
The numbers are written on with a permanent marker now, so they don’t fade anymore.
The glass bottles have a tendency to leak a little bit into the edge of the cap though, not sure why this happens.

http://i.imgur.com/HMaXcSp.jpg

Lime Crime

Description on the website:

Biscuit topped with zesty key lime curd and silky custard. An unorthodox, but tasty combination.

My review:

Scent: A lush biscuit odor eminates from the bottle, a slight hint of citrus.

Color: A clear liquid with a very minimal hint of yellow.

Taste: A very palpable lemon lime combination dominates the palate on the inhale, playing tricks on your tastebuds as the biscuit suddenly kicks in.
The flavor has a very warm feel on the tongue because of this, despite the citrus notes. The biscuit lingers for a couple of minutes, and is freakishly moreish.
I do however struggle to find the custard accent in the flavor, despite there being a lot of flavor.
In the Goblin, it did get more apparent thought still very subtle.
If you’ve ever tried LiquidVoyage Oh My Lemon Pie, this would sit next to it and feel right at home because they compare in regards of the biscuit flavor.
If I had to pick between the two, I wouldn’t be able to. I’d advise anyone looking for a dessert vape to try both actually.

• Flavor: 7/10
  • Vapor: 9/10

Kiwi Riot

http://i.imgur.com/SKkxNP7.jpg

Kiwi Riot presents an ever-moreish combination of succulent kiwis and ripen strawberries. We’ll be very surprised if you ever grow tired of it!

My review:

Scent: A candylike smell instantly hits you as you open the bottle.

Color: A clear liquid, no coloration at all.

Taste: I’m going to be honest with you, this isn’t exactly a favorite of mine.
The kiwi is slightly too sweet to be natural and it’s not as fresh as real kiwi.
The strawberry is very subtle and only comes through teasing your palate on the exhale.
Don’t get me wrong here, it’s certainly not a bad juice but I found it to be too sweet for my taste.
I also got the feeling that it’s one of the odd ones out from the rest of the Vapeboy lineup because it’s less complex.

• Flavor: 6/10

Space Cowboy

http://i.imgur.com/YG8mmp2.jpg

Let the Space Cowboy take you on a interplanetary trip to the good vibe zone. (No cheeba has been used in the making of this juice, just nectarine, cantaloupe and cream)

My review:

Scent: A complex and sweet myriad of fruits hypnotizes your olfactory.

Color: Another clear liquid, no coloration at all.

Taste: As usual I keep the best for last, and it’s no different this time around.
Beam me up, Vapeboy! Space Cowboy is a lush mix of fruits which will transport you to a different world.
There’s an inherent zesty taste to this juice that lingers for quite some time, and it’s moreish. Oh god, it is moreish.
As with all Vapeboy juices, this needs to age for a few days at least to get the flavor just right but it vapes like an intergalactic dream.
There are indeed notes of nectarine, grape, cantaloupe and a slight hint of cream there, and despite the many flavors it just works.
It doesn’t overpower your olfactory, it just freaking works. I’ll give this juice a FUCK YEAH out of 10, it’s that good.

• Flavor: 9/10

In the order there was also a bottle of Very Very Berry, which I reviewed here.
Coïncidently, that’s also where I review a large part of their current line so go check it out!

http://i.imgur.com/f22kz88.jpg

In conclusion.

Vapeboy proves again and again that their juiceline is a unique blend of awesome.
Especially Space Cowboy has me wanting more and it seems to only get better.
Their juiceline is now becoming very extensive and they’re priced very fair.
If you’re in the EU and you’re looking for a good vape with lots of complexity to it, Vapeboy should be in your top 3 of vendors to check out.
Actually, if you’re in the US you should be checking it out too, they ship internationally!

As always, thank you all for reading! If you have questions, feel free to ask!
And a very very big shoutout to Vapeboy for the opportunity!
And if you’re a juicemaker, a modmaker or a vendor and would like your stuff reviewed like this, get in touch! I don’t bite… often! :wink:

.#staycloudy

SirRisc disappears in a cloud of cosmic vapor

5 Likes

Good review. I like vapeboy juices. I should order some more soon!

1 Like

I love Vapeboy, his lineup is deliciously complex and he’s such a nice guy too.
Space Cowboy has me pleasantly surprised to be honest, I went in expecting an entirely different flavor but goddamn it’s a moreish one.

1 Like

Vape boy is an amazing line of juice. It is award winning and looks like a decent choice to me. I would like to try something different every time and this is priced quite fairly as well. I would like to use this every time. From rich, creamy and smooth custardy dessert flavor to something simple that is not very harsh on the throat you can get everything from this brand. One can expect a lot.

1 Like