VAPEFEST UK, Shrewsbury

What’s up Vape Family???

This maybe just going out to all you UK folks out there but international brothers and sisters with the Jet setting lifestyle maybe interested too.

http://ukvapefest.com

This is an annual FREE Vape meeting of vendors and vapers, bands and DJ’s, raffles and Giveaways.

There is free on site CAMPING if you wanted to stay the whole weekend.

VAPEFESTUK is about 45minutes from where I live so I’m hoping i can get a pass from the other half to venture over on the Saturday and have mooch around and see what’s happening.

Anyone else planning on attending.

Yo @PIXXIEPUFFS you still planning to attend?

Yo @juicyd this too far for you to travel?

Was thinking it could be a good place to get some UK ELR folk to meet up and Vape on!

What say you everyone?

CMJ

4 Likes

Ah I would love to go - can’t though :unamused:

3 Likes

I just hope the wife lets me.

We get back from our vacation the Friday before VapeFest.

I may have to promise to buy her something nice and unfortunately it won’t be Vape related :confounded: she’s stuck to her Evod like there’s no tomorrow lol.

CMJ

3 Likes

I would love to go but I have used up my holiday at work for a while being a chef I have to work weekends.but am gutted I can’t make it looks like it would b a great day for vaping

2 Likes

missed vapejam by less then 24 hours and this by less then 20 days damn i need to get my schedule sorted out!

2 Likes

I’m rt around the corner in shrewsbury mass USA lol

2 Likes

Well my wife has come up trumps for me and said that i can go to VAPEFEST on the Saturday, even though that is her birthday!

I must say I absolutely love my wife.

CMJ

3 Likes

Nice!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I know right?

I was expecting Sunday as that’s the day my mother visits. Lol.

CMJ

1 Like