Vapefly Brunhilde MTL

Just an outstanding atomizer. I’ve been using this one for a while now and have zero issues. I’ll just sling this vid out for viewing.

You can pick one up here:

https://www.everzon.com/vapefly-brunhilde-mtl-rta.html

I’ve ordered lots from Everzon… no issues.

10 Likes

Dude, I have a review coming VERY soon for this one. I can tell you now. I AM IN LOVE!!! I love my MTL vape and I have tried a lot of them and this one is high on my list of favorites. I find myself reaching for it over all the rest of my MTL set ups including my Kayfun.

4 Likes

Reminds me of the old style tanks… sweet! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Kinnikinnick how is the flavor ??

2 Likes

I think Vapefly is underrated as a manufacturer. I have their Core RTA and it’s a very good atomizer.

3 Likes

Those iron rods, could they keep up with chain vaping?
Btw, nice seeing you post again, @Kinnikinnick

3 Likes

Indeed! :confused:

Indeed, again… I still use those “old style” tanks. :wink:

image image

Bad photo! Sorry!

Superb! On par with my favorite drippers.

Most likely not… however, the stainless steel cables are more of an “assist” in keeping the wick saturated… keeping the unit slightly tilted or horizontal most of the time is the trick with this atty. Think “genesis” atty, if you’ve ever used one, and you’re golden. :wink:

4 Likes

Ooorah …

3 Likes

I still feel like using mesh with a Kanthal or SS coil tastes better than anything out there. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Release the Rraken!! ooopa yeps… golden lol… :stuck_out_tongue: I miss those old days…
I swear, seems like back then everything was tastier… sad thing I have no old tanks any longer… I have looked and looked thru my house… and nada… :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Kinnikinnick.

5 Likes

Yeah I misspelled but at least I remembered part of the name on that one…
the rest is nothing but a hazy fond memory… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This one really grabbed me, I’d heard really good things about it. Made me pretty sad that after an extensive search I could find no where in the States that carried it. LOL, I even emailed 6 of the major vape online sites to request that they bring it over…3 didn’t respond and 3 more informed me they wouldn’t be carrying it, one because “it was too tall”. Funny, I seem to recall the older Griffin rta being that size, maybe taller. Probably with the PMTA date looming. Anyway, mine is cooling its heels in Chicago customs right now and then it’s on its way home. Happy to hear you folks are loving yours.

4 Likes

Not if you stick it on an 18350 Mech Mod! :joy: It’s a “Goldilocks Combo”… just right!

3 Likes

Hmmmmm. Interesting idea, tnx!

4 Likes