Vapeing, The Addiction

Graduated from Tootie to Whomper… I feel ya!

6 Likes

Great aint it? :smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait…my new setup should be coming tomorrow!!!

5 Likes

I’m a tootle puffer lol! Never thought I’d say that word. I like under 20w don’t believe I have any of those batteries but battery life is important to me. I like the tighter draw from a " topper " but I am learning to dial in my sub tank quite well ( maybe I am half and half bc I subohm but usually at home and around 0.3-0.6 ohms ) but prefer my p3s and k1s more than most of the time :blush:

4 Likes

Tootle puffers are just whompers at heart. They just don’t know better

My name is John and I’m a Vapeoholic.

4 Likes

Here’s another one for ya…

How about you?

4 Likes

So @ringling since I carry my crown on a 160w mod and my Nautilus’ on my 50w mod at all times does that make me…Bi? Swings both ways or tootle curious?

5 Likes

Lmao!!! thats wrong on so many levels!

3 Likes

I would say the answer to that is most likely YES. I imagine there is a help group for that out there as well. Give TPMW Anonymous a call, perhaps they can direct you to the right group…

2 Likes

:wink:
I mean my preference is definitely whomper, so tootle curious is the most logical answer

3 Likes

Well you know what I always say… Why be a tootle puffer or a mod whomper when you can be both. A Tootle Puffing Mod Whomper. Guess I’m kinda Bi myself. Guess I better give the group a call too…lol

1 Like

I didn’t even think of the possibility of a mod whomper moonlighting as a tootle puffer on a Sunday when the wife is out of town?

2 Likes

When the cat’s away, the mice will play…lol

1 Like

I HATE RUNNING OUT OF LIKES!!! :fearful:

2 Likes

Not to worry, I got some…hee, hee

2 Likes

Bro I have been out of likes since 9am this morning! But yet I still keep clicking it haha occasionally 1 out of 40 will slip through but yeah it gets annoying :wink:

3 Likes

I’m only curious, I’m not complaining, because I have never been on a forum before so I don’t know little rules or common practices but why is that? Why put a limited on liking something? I understand limited comments and such, I wanna learn somethin new today!

2 Likes

I will admit, I see no reason to limit likes. Wouldn’t think it would be harmful in any way to the database. Don’t know guy…

2 Likes

(I just secretly “liked” that, shhhh don’t tell)

4 Likes

We need a sick icon, not to be confused with dislike, but more of I like the comment so much I must be sick… lol

2 Likes