#vapemail - the best eliquid and freaky fast US shipping!

Hello All. We’ll be posting here to get out what we have to offer, and answer any questions that anyone has for us. We’re an online eliquid and ejuice shop. Thanks!

13th Floor Elevapors is a great ejuice line. They only have three flavors, Django, Bermuda and Levitation, but they’re fantastic. Django is a real favorite among those just switching over from smoking cigarettes, it’s a cappucino with a hint of tobacco flavor in there as well. Bermuda is a sour apple vape with a hint of champagne. Levitation is a really good blueberry milkshake vape. We offer all three 13th Floor Elevapors flavors in multiple nic levels.

&Drip is a great ejuice line. They only have three flavors, Salt & Crml & Cream is the best caramel flavored vape on the market in my opinion. Pom & Berry & Apple is a sweet berry and fruit vape mix. And Berry & Cone & Cream is a strawberry ice cream ejuice with a waffle cone… &Drip is available now at #vapemail.

I’ll be posting details here of all the eliquid flavors and line that we carry. We want to be the vape site when you choose to buy ejuice. We offer free shipping, bundled discounts (our #vapemail flightbox program) and great customer service. We want to ensure that you’re ecstatic with your purchase, our site, and our selection. We’re here for you when you want to buy instead of mix your own ejuice.

The best eliquid and ejuice at the best prices, from the best vape site - #vapemail!

Freaky fast hmmm. I am interested in what freaky fast means…what are your rates for next day air shipping?

Also…do you sell concentrates? This is diy (do it yourself) ejuice forum where we wish to cut out the middle man and pay $1.20-$3.00 per 30mls of finshed high end products.

1 Like

Yikes, no wonder its free shipping, $20 for 30ml bottle, $15 for two 36g Fused Clapton coils. I like a meal before getting screwed.

3 Likes

Yup… I think you dialed wrong number. Man, our recipes should be private until a member has been here for a while. But other real members can view them. Makes me nervous. $20 for 30 mils. Sucralose must have went up

Shipping is generally 1-3 days after it leaves our hands (all depends on the shipping zones), we do not ship using next day service - it’s simply too expensive. Sorry, we don’t sell concentrates.

Sorry you feel that way, our prices are generally set by our suppliers (you lose them as a vendor if you price them out of required levels except for short sale periods or promos). If you look at the lines we carry (unless we’ve messed up, which happens from time to time) they’re generally the same across all sites that carry them, unless someone’s doing a sale or promo.

We don’t price the coils those at all, we let the builders price them as they see fit (and as the market will allow).
We just basically act as a drop shipper for the individual builder on the coils, we’re just a channel to allow them to sell their coils.