Vapers block! What can I make with this?

I’ve tried the “what can I make” button but I just get a butt load of single flavor recipes because I only have a few. I had to cut back my flavor order unfortunately, couldn’t afford all I wanted! Will probably be making another order Friday if anyone has suggestions for what flavors will go well with what I have; or what flavors are gold standard must haves. I should have gotten VBIC first instead of tahity…

Cucumber (Cap)
Double Chocolate (Cap)
DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
Earl Grey Tea (TPA)
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
Ginger Ale (TPA)
Green Tea (TPA)
Honeysuckle (TPA)
Italian Lemon Sicily (Cap)
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
Pear (Inawera)
Raspberry (TPA)
Vanilla Tahity (FA)

I mix max vg, 5% distilled water, 3mg. I’ve already attempted a vanilla ginger lime, London fog, and a honeysuckle pear lime. Tried to clone Gold Seal Miruvor with the forest mix and green tea but I need the teaberry for the mentholish kick I’m missing. I just can’t decide what to do next. I’m slightly afraid of the chocolate lol!

1 Like

I was thinking a Ginger Ale lemon with a hint of pear. You can use your forrest mix with ginger as well. Here’s your pairing…

Ginger pairing - almond, apple, apricot, banana, berries, brazil nut,
caramel, chocolate, citrus, coconut, grape, hazelnut, passion fruit,
peach, pear, pineapple, plum, tropical fruit

2 Likes

I’m thinking a Honeysuckle, vanilla & chocolate cream…:yum:

1 Like

Cucumber, honeysuckle and pear may be a good combo.

Also the Forest Fruit, Lemon Sicily and Raspberry.

1 Like

I’m certain this will be good,

3 Likes

15ml bottle
Forest mix 3%
Raspberry 0.25%
Cucumber 0.5
Dx sweet cream 1.5%

Please double check recomeded percent on cucumber. Your supposed to add a sliver of flavor…an essance…not a bushel.

1 Like

Raspberry chocolate cream
Berry chocolate cream
Lemon raspberry tea
Cucumber Honeysuckle Tea
Raspberry pear lemonade

Honestly, what I consider must have flavors may well be much different than what you eventually decide will be yours. As far as expanding you flavor inventory I recommend finding a few highly rated recipes that sound good to you and order what you need to blend them. If you continue to order flavors first and trying to see what you can make with them you more than likely will find you do not have all you need to do recipes you see on ELR. Don’t worry so much about 100s of recipes coming up with the what I can make option. Start small, learn the flavors you have, expand as you learn, and if you become really good, create your own. You’ll will find nothing more satisfying than creating your own recipes and this should be your ultimate goal. So, learn the flavors you have, and how to use them, and by all means use flavor pairing so you know what to mix with what if you start creating your own…

I am going to mention flavors I consider must have but only for you to think about the flavors you like yourself and might want to explore in the future…

Caramel Original TPA
Strawberry Ripe TPA and Strawberry FW (Half and Half)
Butterscotch FW
Hazelnut FW
Bavarian Cream FW
Cheesecake FW
Raspberry Sweet TPA
Marshmallow FW or Toasted Marshmallow TPA for sweetening
Pear (you have)
Peanut Butter FW and Peanut Butter TPA
Butter Pecan FW
Blueberry Wild TPA and Blueberry FW (Half and Half)
Honeydew Delosi
Watermelon Delosi
Vanilla Custard TPA and Vanilla Custard FW
French Vanilla CREAM TPA
Juicy Peach TPA and Peach FW (Half and Half)
Kahlua and Cream FW
Vanilla Cupcake FW (Used to use Yellow cake but has too much Fructose)

These are a few flavors I use constantly. Don’t rush out and buy them because I use them. You’ll find a lot more recipes if you use TPA flavors rather than Flavor West. I started with FW flavors and became very good with them so they work great for me. That’s why I stuck with them…

2 Likes

With maybe a hint of sweet cream in it. Kinda like a smoothie.

2 Likes

Well, I would take these at .5% on the Lemon, .5 on the Pear, 2.5 on the Raspberry, 1.5 on the Vanilla and 2% on the DX Sweet Cream.

On your next shopping trip:

You are going to need Capella Vanilla Custard, Cactus is an amazing note at tiny percentages. I would also make sure you got Strawberry Ripe and Capella Sweet Strawberry.

1 Like

Cucumber for a first flavor? o0
Ooooooh you’re gonna be a tricksy one. Gonna have to keep an eye on you! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! You’re all beyond awesome! Going to be mixing all night :heart_eyes: Just got some new insane coils in the mail too, been a great day!

3 Likes

Have a blast!